Farewell

by WITNESS-FOR-WATCHTOWER-REFORM 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WITNESS-FOR-WATCHTOWER-REFORM
    WITNESS-FOR-WATCHTOWER-REFORM

Hi all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to say goodbye. Proverbs 14:16 NLT

I have every faith that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will bring about needed change very soon given the continuous pressure they face.

Justice will prevail! Amos 5:24 NKJV

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

What changes exactly?

What about the fundamental doctrine of everyone dying just so you can have a log cabin by the woods.....Why not avoid the subjection to 12 window cleaner men you will never be allowed to meet in Brooklyn, do what the owners of log cabins by the woods do....work hard for it!

What about the fact that a paradise earth isn't in the bible....not ONE verse...along with 1914, 607 BCE or protecting child rapists? Who amongst you would not save a lamb in a well on the sabbath says the bible..... but need blood? abused? ....tough luck says the GB, their way or the highway! TWO witnesses only will suffice and blood was not to be eaten! .... they are unloving, unscriptural, uneducated, unrepresentative and evidently wrong as you yourself state in the implication that they may one day improve!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-27/jehovahs-witnesses-child-sexual-abuse-royal-commission/6649340

What exactly about this religion gives you an indication it is in any way correct about anything? Name one thing they have gotten right in comparison to the century of errors and false predictions that JW's are famous for. Including owning a military Navy company (Rand Cam), being a part of this world whilst demonising it (UN NGO) or the pathetic childish behaviour of its leaders (Crisis of Conscience &The Brooklyn Eagle).

Leaving friends and family behind is damn hard! The hardest thing you will be asked to do in life and only by dictatorial/fascist regimes or cults. THAT is a reason to go back a human could empathise with. Anything else is a lie to yourself and others, it is clearly all utter lies and brainwashing.

I hope however that whatever you choose makes you happy, sometimes ignorance is bliss and the difficult decision of choosing ....TRUTH or what's comforting is very hard. Cults depend on it.

Snare x

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Proverbs 14:16 A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil,
    But a fool is arrogant and careless.

In view of the factual realization that the WTS is a commercialized deceiving fraud due its core doctrines being false. ie self calculated date setting of Christ's return, the end times doctrine etc.

It is therefore wise to stay clear of this false commercialized prophet, being that its disobedient and unloyal to the teachings written in the bible of how the Gospel is to be preached and taught.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Alternatively you could ask for help if you are struggling and finding life hard, I promise you we have all been there.....

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I had the same thoughts 20 years ago! Nothing changed, in fact, it only got worse.

• fizzle
    fizzle

I think that that once you wake up there is no going back - even if you want to - you'll just be delaying the inevitable

fizzle

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

When you started posting I wrote that your letters would end up in file 13 (trash can) because the WT can't be wrong and it cannot be reformed. The very fact you wasted your time and energy to write theses letters indicated that you had no intention of leaving the cult from the start regardless of finding out the WT is a scam. I hope you haven't blown your cover because you could find yourself losing your precious spiritual family.

• Dagney
    Dagney

WFWR, the letter you produced is well thought out and quite logical. Remember, faith does not produce results. It only "hopes" something happens or someone takes action.

Strength for your journey.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As it says in revelation about religious groups who fail to speak truth: "get out from amongst her, if you do not wish to share in her sins"

• Stealth
    Stealth

Did you get the full force of the iron fist in the velvet glove for writing those letters to WT?

I would be interested to know what exactly the GB has done that gives you 'faith' that they will change for good?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit