Farewell

by WITNESS-FOR-WATCHTOWER-REFORM 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

I was in your position 14yrs ago. Had embarked on a second career because I was young enough. Catalyst presented itself that caused me to return. I realised that nothing had changed. I was held at arms' length for these 14yrs. Be very careful. These men do not represent " A God ". You're delusional.

RESULT:- 14yrs wasted. Gave up job that would've carried me into old age. Now I'm 60 and there's no market for me approaching pension age. I fell cheated, & I was a nobody in the org. I was always made to feel a nobody.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

have every faith that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will bring about needed change very soon given the continuous pressure they face.

I thought the governing body made changes due to the revelations of new light they get since they are god's channel? HMMMMM

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Should've made it clearer that I wast3d 32yrs of my life. I had a major wobble 14yrs ago.

I hope the future sorts itself out for you though. Please take care & live well.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

OP, i've just read your previous posts - all letters written to the GB/bOrg over their policies. You clearly dont agree with A LOT of their teachings.

You do realise that because of those letters you'd be held at arms length for a LONG LONG time, perhaps forever. And also the elders would be informed that you're a likely trouble-maker.

This is your ticket out, think before you act.

• sir82
    sir82

I have every faith that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will bring about needed change very soon given the continuous pressure they face.

LOL - like anonymous letters written by you, which are immediately thrown into the trash basket in the Bethel mailroom by Jorge-the-lackey?

• DJS
    DJS

Hmmm,

Why would someone who has been on the site for only a few months, posted infrequently and the primary objective of his/her posts has been to point out how corrupt the DarkLords make an exit OP about going back to the Dark Lords rather than simply slip away silently in the night?

? Hmmm.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I wrote similar letters 35 years ago. Don't hold your breath waiting for any positive changes from the org. I'm so sorry that you are living such a marginalized life while waiting for the improbable. Take care of your heart. They won't.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This guy's posted only 16 times since he registered 5 months ago.

It's like he joined up just to say "goodbye".

• dogon
    dogon
    change and reform what? The tower is a pile of shit and pulling one turd out and saying this one can be fixed is stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit