Which bible character do you hate the most?

by Bonsai 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Uzzah. Jerk face trying to save a valuable piece of property. What a dick.
  • gone for good
    gone for good
    punkofnice11 hours ago
    I hate the Governing body. they're in the Bible, right? (Ahem...coff coff).

yuk yuk yuk ... Punky- now THAT was funny!... tee hee hee
  • gone for good
    gone for good
    Richard Dawkins

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

David.

When still in, I used to tell my wife, If David were in our congregation, we would think he's the biggest a-hole on the planet and we would have nothing to do with him.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Jehovah.

paul is a close second. He's the tony Morris/david Miscaviege of that day.

however, my favorite & most beloved character is the only one who did NOT tell a lie in the garden of Eden, all-around general badass, satan the devil.

• prologos
    prologos
    David, because there seems to be not a week that goes by that >wt< does not cite him as an example,-- last time for his quality of forgiveness, of all things. The lesson for the listener is always: might is right, he got away with adultery, murder, so will we the >wt<.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    What others have said of old testament blood and thunder psychopath god. And then Paul, again as others have said. If there ever was a man who needed some bedroom fun, it's him.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Jehovah, then David and Paul
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Which bible character do you hate the most?

Phineas - what a violent c**t.

Running two people through with a spear for having extramarital sex.

Thank f**k I live in the West, in 2015.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I never liked Paul.

He was always arguing and finding fault. With Barnabus, Peter, Mark, etc.

He was an enemy then got a vision of Jesus then took over the congregations.

But the problem is how people view him. They think that he is a great prophet. He was not a prophet.

He was a historian and focused on Israel's past to guide their future. But that is not how Christianity works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit