I WENT TO THE MEETING LAST NIGHT!!

by Mary 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk
    You answer the F**king door from now on".

Oh, Sirona!

Dansk

• Hamas
    Hamas

More fool you

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hamas - More fool who?

• mouthy
    mouthy

So you went back to more vomit!!!! Bet you wont do THAT again....
    Sirona !!!! You go into the bathroom & wash your mouth girl!!!!!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The CO should suggest that after a few "studies", you invite the prospect to join the congregation for a pool party. As part of the event, there would be a brother giving "rides" to persons who want to be held under the water for a few seconds. That way, your unwitting bible study could be unwittingly baptized.

This is actually a good lead up to the invisible battle of armageddon, where the new convert will be ushered from Christ's invisible presence into his invisible 1000 year reign.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Dansk and Mouthy: I've been liberated from the WT and therefore can use the F word to illustrate the "confused guy"'s frustration with the silly dubbie. LOL. I did use *** in the middle aswell!

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona
    The CO should suggest that after a few "studies", you invite the prospect to join the congregation for a pool party. As part of the event, there would be a brother giving "rides" to persons who want to be held under the water for a few seconds. That way, your unwitting bible study could be unwittingly baptized.

LOL Runningman! That'd be right.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sirona he might have asked you to do JUST That......LOL( to him)

• Hamas
    Hamas

More fool who?

More fool you !

• hurt
    hurt

LOL@Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit