I WENT TO THE MEETING LAST NIGHT!!

by Mary 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Remember the phraze,"Don't even think about it".Well,now you can think about it and count the study.An earlier post said that because Jesus said ,"whoever looks upon a woman with lust in his heart has already committed adultry in his heart just for thinking about it".

So,if you are just thinking about field service or,thinking about having a bible study,you can count it as such .This is keeping in line with Jesus words.

Now the elders won't have to call you for your time.Just say I was thinking about it all month that way they can consider you a pioneer!That ought to jumpstart the WT.numbers for the service year of 2003.

Wow! We had an increase of 100 Billion Hours in the Field and Bible study education work!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for thinking about it brothers.

Blueblades

• Mulan
    Mulan
    That's not really so new. I remember three or four years ago the CO came thru and gave the same information.

I agree................I remember that tactic and I haven't been to the KH for 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

LOL@blueblades. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually tried that.......

• asher
    asher

The figures in the Yearbook do not reflect the truth about what's going on.

There's all kind of cheating and falsifying the reports.

I know because I've been there.

Wake up, you JWs to the real TRUTH, and get out of bondage!

• free will
    free will

good one runningman!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

LOL at Sirona!
    That was great!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

RunningMan,

That was an excellent description of "Theocratic Warfare Strategy!"

Share this