Can Katie Kitten get up to 100% UK coverage with our help?

by slimboyfat 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    KK in the video says to contact her at lou (break against spam) goode at hotmail.com for the documents and letters.
  • konceptual99
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    konceptual excellent explanation. Are you KK yourself, or just easy of understanding?
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Nope, not KK! I'm not female and nowhere near as funny. I just find her brand of activism very appealing and possibly the most underrated visible exJW out there. I wish she had the reach of some others out there.

I am off to get my pack to send to the elders at the congregation I attend as it's something that anyone, in or out, here in the UK can do if they want.

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Here is the link to the letter from Lowell Goddard which is on the first page that KK mentioned in her videos:

https://www.iicsa.org.uk/sites/default/files/letter-to-religious-leaders.pdf

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    A small issue that hasn't been mentioned is Scotland. As far as I know individual congregations aren't set up as charities with trustees as they are in England and Wales? Does anyone know and can explain how it's different in Scotland? If so that might make it more difficult to get contact details. But not impossible, for most people, especially if it's their own congregation or nearby congregations.
  • jhine
    jhine

SBF I did watch the videos , but I don't recall any mention of how Louise got hold of the letters . I have never been a JW so I do not know that this is a standard letter . I fully understand what Louise was saying and I do not think that there is any major conspiracy going on .

If I ask questions that seem silly then it is only because I do not have knowledge of the inside workings of the org. and need these spelling out !

Jan

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I think konceptual's posts and the links he gave answer those points.
  • jhine
    jhine

I have contacted Louise and am in the process of getting letters off to the Tamworth and Stoneydelph KHs , which are my local ones . As I am not a Witness it doesn't bother me if they know that I am the culprit and it saves a fading Witness ( if there are any from the area on here ) from having to do it .

Jan

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done Jan, and everybody taking action.

Whatever we can do to bring the Org toward actually protecting the vulnerable (supposedly) in their care is a good and honourable work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit