Verify the Audit Checklist/Destruction of Files!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Several people have asked if the Audit Checklist BOE/Destruction of Files/ can be verified.
    Atlantis said that if the previous information was not enough evidence, then I should send you the BOE letter where the Watchtower admits to sending out the annual Audit Inspection Checklist.
    Write these down:
    Please see: Page 2, number 5
    Please see: Last paragraph on page 3.
    Please see: Page 4 Annual Audit of Files
    Click the green download button
    Petra!
  • sir82
    sir82
    It is important to note that this applies to UK only.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

sir82:

Does it matter WHERE? The important fact is that the Watchtower is giving elders instructions to destroy evidence. No matter where it is taking place, the Watchtower is still trying to cover-up child abuse and save their butts in court, Period!

WTUnderground!

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5689196006080512/wts-checklist-elders-destroy-evidence?page=4&size=10

"The fundamental intent of the WTS in it's instructions to UK elders is two fold. Firstly, it is to keep the amount and type of information held about individuals to an absolute minimum, especially where some kind of judicial matter is concerned. They do not want individuals making data access requests, getting hold of the musings and opinions of elders and then using that in a civil case against the congregation.

Secondly they want to keep any data that may be used in a situation such as the Royal Commission to an absolute administrative minimum. So, for example, a "known" child abuser would have sufficient information held to indicate to the authorities a measure of due diligence but not enough that would give an alleged abuser an opportunity to bring some case against the congregation."

• Watchtower-Free
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Does it matter WHERE? The important fact is that the Watchtower is giving elders instructions to destroy evidence. No matter where it is taking place, the Watchtower is still trying to cover-up child abuse and save their butts in court, Period!

I'm pretty sure they're required to destroy these notes by the Data Protection Act. Child Abuse evidence is handled with the blue envelopes and is exempt from these rules, if I recall from another thread.

Let's not over-sensationalize things for the sake of controversy. There is plenty of other evidence that the society tries to cover things up. At worst, this document is a thin thread of evidence of ill intent and lurkers may see this and ignore the rest of the evidence because of the overreaction on our part.

Lets deal with hard, tangible evidence...like the ARC evidence. It's a waste of time to blow this document out of proportion when the support for it having anything to do with child abuse is tenuous.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

cappytan:

Let's not over-sensationalize things for the sake of controversy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suit yourself! The above is your opinion! Others feel quite different than you do!

WTUnderground!

• flipper
    flipper
    I agree with Atlantis that the WT leaders are probably trying to destroy evidence - especially regarding child abuse crimes within the JW organization. I mean think about it - Why else would the WT Society rather pay out 13.5 million $$$$ court ordered penalty to the victim of child abuse Gilbert Lopez - than to obey a court order to hand over the 23,0000 pedophile database that the courts demanded or refuse to allow Gerrit Losch to testify in that same case ? Or refuse to even hand over written child abuse policies to the court ? Because there are higher up WT people who have been appointed in positions of oversight AFTER the WT Society already knew they had molested children. So yeah, it makes sense that some of these confidential files on child abuse have been destroyed. as Atlantis said- it doesn't matter WHERE it's happening- this concealment or destruction of facts incriminating the WT leaders has probably happened all over the world
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

flipper:

And there are millions of people who agree with you flipper! Barbara Anderson just wrote to me and said that the above BOE was exactly the evidence she needed to send to her attorneys! Those attorney's certainly don't think the BOE is "over-sensationalizing things"! They consider that BOE as an admission of guilt!

WTUnderground!

• cappytan
    cappytan

How is this an admission of guilt, when the checklist specifically states that things pertaining to child molestation are handled differently?

Jesus Christ, people. Use the rational side of your brain!

It is common practice for elders to purge their personal notes from time to time. My dad did so every year for 30+ years. And you know what? It's probably a good thing he did so too, because I snooped once or twice when I was a kid and saw embarrassing things about others in the congregation that should have remained private.

This whole non-story reminds me of Fox News making a big deal out of what Michelle Obama ate for breakfast or something.

Also, "millions of people" agree with flipper? I seriously doubt this document has been downloaded or viewed more than 100,000 times.

Perhaps you meant that millions of people would agree with Flipper?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit