THIS Is How JWs Feel About The Cut In Magazines And Content

by pale.emperor 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

Are they going to only have a couple of WT studies a year?

Only reduction is for the "Public" edition of the WT. No reduction in the "Study" editions of the Watchtower was announced.

Still 12 issues per year, each with 4 or 5 study articles.

<Sigh> if only....

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The local dubs in my parts are ecstatic about these changes. Most are mindless drones- I feel a little sick when I think I was like that too.

• Chook
    Chook

They feel wonderful having the gb read the bible for them and now some literature is just for public only which means they don’t have to read them either. Leave reading for the academics of bethel and we will trust head office for interpretations of multi headed beasts, dear publishers keep nodding and sending cash and you shall inherit the earth. They should print toilet paper with their propaganda, I don’t see this paper slowing production and it would be used for appropriate use for our dear faithful and discreet slave.

• compound complex
    compound complex

http://www.ephemera-society.org.uk/articles/cloacopapyrology.html

"They should print toilet paper with their propaganda, I don’t see this paper slowing production and it would be used for appropriate use for our dear faithful and discreet slave." -- Chook

The above explains how the prisoners in V for Vendetta were able to send notes back and forth on toilet paper.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think there attention would be better focused on having conversations with their children rather than having conversations with the public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit