Long time lurker, first time poster ...

by LettMorrisSplaneit 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi there! Love the name! Whatever happens don't let them upset you, stress you or drain any more of your resources, mental & physical, than is absolutely unavoidable to ensure your peaceful home life.

Take back your life!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Welcome LettMo......im totally diggin all the new ones showing up. Yup the borg is showin their colors, and the people are showing them their backs.

Stay up buddy

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Welcome! Love your name.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

Yes, it is amazing how many are joining each week!

Also amazing is the spread of ages.

May I ask what part of the world you are in? (nothing too specific)

• mrquik
    mrquik
    Welcome. Glad to see another one out. Wish you the best in leaving. Feel free to ask what worked & what didn't work. They kicked me out after my divorce. Had 50 yrs. in. Now 64. Married the love of my life. Got tattoos. I travel all over the Caribbean. Took up snow skiing. Bought a new Harley Davidson. Have traveled across the US & Mexico on a bike. Bought a sailboat. (Don't know how to sail.) Got my pilot's license. (I do know how to fly.) Went sky diving. I go wreck diving. Already planning time at Ocean City on the boardwalk this August & Cancun this winter. Bottom line: Live Well.....Enjoy Life !!!
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Waking up is the first part of the process. Unraveling the hard wiring is the other issue....... then throw in family concerns. That's a load we've all had to carry.

Take it one step at a time. Do not go on a bender attempting to change believing JW's it doesn't work. They do not want to know what you've found out.

If anyone notices a change in you and inquires if there's a problem just tell them it's just a mild mid life crisis and your working through it.

But if it's a close family member that knows you well enough fall back on the JW pedophile problem, the ARC, the testimony of victims,Elders, Branch servants and even a GB member.

You can speak to this issue because it's true with testimony given under oath. It's documented and reported on world wide. It's very unsettling and you've become stumbled. That's your story and stick to it.

There's no real come back for that issue 'waiting on Jah' is not an answer not when children are sexually abused over and over again.

While Jesus taught the benefits of the two witness rule he also said 'let the children come to him and do not hinder them.'

You can build a fade and then an exit around this issue.

Age 42? What I wouldn't give to be 60 again! You've got plenty of time to make up the differences.......... to catch up........ so to speak.

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit

Big Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome. I appreciate the great advice :)

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    Someone asked where I'm from... I live on the east coast (USA)
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Welcome. I'm also on the east coast. Near DC and Baltimore.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Welcome! I am glad to see you and many others wake up!

=)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit