2016-1-25-BOE on Applause or Clapping!

by Atlantis 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Just in case someone wanted this letter for their records. (2016-1-25-Applause)

http://postimg.org/image/dn44a9m9h/

Petra!

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Looks like worldwide 'new light (looks a bit like the old light)' then. Thanks Atlantis. Wonder whether it's all linked with the whole farce they're doing with those who've faded currently. Elders will make sure every fader gets a brochure etc etc.
  • iamlost_
    iamlost_

People in my congregation did that anyway for as long as I can remember.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We have another BOE from Greece which reads the same with the same date.

Petra!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Just don't get too carried away with the applause. If you do, you'll end up being part of the "Over-clapping Generation" that jesus "evidently" was referring to in Matthew!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Gayle
    Gayle
    I notice the manipulation how the GB are blaming the elders, never the GBs doing.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

We have starving people in the world and WT is worried about clapping? Laughable!

• steve2
    steve2

Couldn't the GB have provided more helpful guidance on how long and loud "Christian" applause should be? Perhaps a soundtrack with exact specifications?

More detailed guidelines would remove any lingering uncertainty.

Clearly, to the more sensitive JWs in local congregations, this letter will elicit an increase in theocratic fretting.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Steve2's sarcasm is right on the button.... How controlling can they get?

Next thing, a digital sign, "clap now" - , " stop clapping"..........

• Anakin
    Anakin

Thank you Atlantis, for your confirmation..

on the Italian blog: proclamatore consapevole, they mentioned also this same letter.. A few days ago..

But like mentioned before this is a typical example of a flip flop situation..

They are loosing more and more credibility by thinking publishers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit