How Mature Are You? What is Your Emotional Age?

by MrMoe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I didn't expect my results to be that far to the right.

My friend always told me I have an old soul in a young body. I guess they are right.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo
    less mature more mature

Hey there, teenager. Overall, your emotional age is very adolescent. Despite a passionate nature, you may express your feelings with caution. Concern for the judgments of others -- combined with a strong inner will -- describes your type. To understand more about your score, sign up with Emode.

Aztec, it's been 3 months and you're still a knockout!!!! Even more so I see.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

SheilaM, your Emotional IQ is 128.

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Emotional IQ test. But your Emotional IQ score is much more than just a number: it's an indicator of success.

Research has shown that people with high emotional intelligence scores — not necessarily those with the highest IQ scores — tend to be the most valued and productive employees and have the longest and happiest romantic relationships.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

Hmm not sure how to do the other part

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((((Gizmo))))) I was wondering where you went to!!! *kisses Gizmo* I see we are both perpetual adolescents...LOL! :) ~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What's Your Emotional Age?

less maturemore mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite mature. You probably keep your feelings very guarded. While this guardedness means that you show a composed face to the world, it can also mean you're viewed as a bit distant. To learn more about your score, sign up with Emode.

I never know how these things will turn out. Oh well...they're fun, if nothing else.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

GEEZ! Mine might just as well have come right out and said "boring old lady"! Oh, well, nothing I didn't already know!

• obiwan
    obiwan

What's Your Emotional Age?

less maturemore mature
    Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away. To understand more about your score, sign up with Emode.

Huh, who would have thunk it?

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    less mature more mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

I should be more mature, after all, I'm 66 years old. Not sure this test means much. Bug

• Xander
    Xander

So teenager it isn't even funny!

And Ima gonna STAY that way, thank you very much.

• JH
    JH

Welcome back Xander.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit