How Mature Are You? What is Your Emotional Age?

by MrMoe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting
    less mature more mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

So there. I'm really "quite adult."

waiting

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hey, mature does NOT mean old fart!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

In the area of behavior, you seem to fall into the "adolescent" category. This means that you're probably very focused on your immediate environment. The positive qualities of being an "adolescent" are an easy-going attitude and a willingness to try many things that "older" people shy away from. Your sense of adventure and risk-taking is probably strong. This reveals your exciting and fun sides....... Emotions: In the realm of emotions, you seem to fall into the "kid" category. This means that you probably express your emotions instinctively. In many ways that's great, because you are in touch with your feelings. You're probably considered open and honest by those around you. But it can also mean that you practice little control over your public expression. Being an emotional "kid" can also indicate insensitivity to the needs of others. Children are naturally emotionally self-absorbed and tend to not be aware of the effect their actions have on others..... Responsibility: When it comes to the level of responsibility you assume, you fall into the "adolescent" category. This means that you might not be someone who is considered dependable, except perhaps in a crisis. Adolescents typically have little concern for the consequences of their own actions and avoid most commitments. This tendency is not conducive to developing trusting and enduring relationships. Ahhhh, so that's what's wrong with me...~Aztec

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    less mature more mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

ESTEE

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ok, god now I feel so old

Soebody come and get Expatbrit n me outta the nursing home for the day, we need a field trip. Now, were did we put our canes...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

expatbrit could be viewed as slightly....."distant"?

lol - who would've thought THAT?

Oi! What the heck does that mean? Come 'ere and gimme a big warm hug and a nice sloppy kiss to make up for that comment!

Expatbrit

p.s. Moe, you're wearing my dentures AGAIN!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*finds her can and whacks Expatbrit, knocking out his lower set of dentures*

They are in your mouth you senile old fool!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

AND STOP USING MY DEPENDS AS EAR WARMERS!

Expatbrit

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Distant. Bloody hell. I'm really upset about that now.

I think I'll find a glowering moor and mope around for a bit like Heathcliffe.

Expatbrit

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

My results:

What's Your Emotional Age?

less maturemore mature
    Overall, your emotional age is quite mature. You probably keep your feelings very guarded. While this guardedness means that you show a composed face to the world, it can also mean you're viewed as a bit distant. To learn more about your score, sign up with Emode.
    less maturemore mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite mature. You probably keep your feelings very guarded. While this guardedness means that you show a composed face to the world, it can also mean you're viewed as a bit distant. To learn more about your score, sign up with Emode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit