How Mature Are You? What is Your Emotional Age?

by MrMoe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/emotional_age3.jsp

*brags - lol*

Downside, it says I am too uptight!

What's Your Emotional Age?

Behavior:
    There are countless reasons why people may act or feel a certain age at any given point in their lives. Feeling a certain age is not a static thing, nor is it something that always follows a pre-determined pattern. Some people act older when they are children then have a second childhood in their retirement years. Others act like children until they become parents and then seem to click into a different mode. It can be helpful and insightful to learn which stage you're at right now, and why.
    Nobody fits neatly into a given category. There are several components in your emotional age: behavior, emotion, and responsibility. In the area of behavior, you seem to fall very clearly into the "mature" category. There is no doubt that others can rely on you and that your behavior is probably consistent and dependable. This is great, but it probably also means that you don't allow yourself to have too much fun or act "outside the box." Most of your actions might be dictated by how they are going to affect other people. Basically, you might want to lighten up a little. Try to focus more on your own feelings. And, most of all -- have a little fun!

Emotions:
    In the realm of emotions, you seem to fall into the "mature" category. This means that you probably have a difficult time expressing yourself emotionally and feel that overt expressions of emotion may be childish. In some situations, this is positive because you are able to be rational and composed. It also means, however, that you might sometimes come across as unaffected or uncaring. It is healthy to allow yourself to "feel" things and to release your emotions when the need arises. A less matter-of-fact approach toward your own feelings might be beneficial for you and help you in your interactions with others.

Responsibility:
    When it comes to the level of responsibility you assume, you fall into the "mature" category. This means that you are probably someone who can be relied on to come through in any situation. People around you probably consider you totally dependable, perhaps to the point of being too controlling. It is a wonderful characteristic to care about the needs of other people and not to burden them with your problems, but you may want to alleviate some of your own emotions sometimes. There are times when you can leave aside your concerns for everything and everyone around you. But you also need to leave time for yourself.

• JH
    JH

less maturemore mature
    Hey there, teenager. Overall, your emotional age is very adolescent. Despite a passionate nature, you may express your feelings with caution. Concern for the judgments of others -- combined with a strong inner will -- describes your type.
  • MrMoe
    MrMoe

JH - Where are the rest silly! Man, I feel crappy now, I wish I wasn't so uptight! *whines*

• JH
    JH

I guess I copied to fast and missed some.

I'll do it again

• shera
    shera

Overall, your emotional age is quite mature. You probably keep your feelings very guarded. While this guardedness means that you show a composed face to the world, it can also mean you're viewed as a bit distant...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    less mature more mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite mature. You probably keep your feelings very guarded. While this guardedness means that you show a composed face to the world, it can also mean you're viewed as a bit distant.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

How do I have 3 and you all have one??

• Brummie
    Brummie

geesh I lost the script underneath, anyways, I am more mature...LOL, who'd a thought it.

*runs skipping into living room to yell out "I'm mature" *

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

less maturemore mature
    Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

~Cassandra~

• happyout
    happyout
    less mature more mature

Overall, your emotional age is quite adult. You are a clear thinker who recognizes your emotions and knows how to express them. You follow your instincts, without ever letting yourself get carried away.

Told you I was mature (laughs hysterically at how easy it is to fool these tests)

Happyout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit