Tonight, hope Kimberley ROCKS American Idol

by morrisamb 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I agree Shera...I don't think Justin looks comfortable in his own skin. Give me Clay, Reuben or Kimberley any time over him...that's nothing personal...I just don't care for his performance style.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw Kimberly interviewed Thursday night, and she thinks Ruben will win for several reasons: He's the Velvet Teddy Bear, he's African American, he doesn't look like the "usual" pop star, and a few more I can't remember.

She said Ruben will be easy to market, but Simon doesn't know how to market Clay. I thought her comments were very insightful.

I saw Simon on a morning show yesterday and he said he believes Ruben will win. So he probably will.

Simon also said he isn't committed to doing the show next time around and didn't want any part of the one where they will find a child star. His thoughts on that were good "we don't need another Michael Jackson.................children shouldn't be pop singers..........it changes who they are, and I just will not be party to it.............I'd rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard."

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks for posting that info. Mulan...I hadn't heard that..I agree with Simon about the child stars thing.

This week's show will be fun...as long as Justin doesn't sing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit