Do any of the Aussies remember Dave Madzay?

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 23 Replies latest jw friends

• donna4174
    donna4174

YOU ARE VERY WRONG DAVE WAS NOT CANADIAN AT ALL HE WAS AMERICAN BORN IN CLEVELAND OHIO

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am not sure, but when I was at bethel I think the rumours were that he was d/f for drink driving and other alchol related incidences.

Welcome Donna. We would love to hear more from you.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Dave was a lovely brother and a wonderful human being.

I heard rumours of alcohol abuse and mental problems.

Not surprising really.........what other fruitage can anyone expect from being involved with the Watchtower society???

Pope

• uninformed
    uninformed

I remember that "MADZAY PRINTING" in Ohio was a source for cards, envelopes, Year Text Banners and other "Theocratic Supplies" that I used to order annually.

Unusual name, probably the same family at least.

Brant

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Shhez cheese, how did I miss a whole new Australian on the board! Welcome Cheese!

OOOPS, just saw how old this post is! Cheers

Welcome Donna!

• donna4174
    donna4174

what more would you like to hear, dave was the most wonderful man i ever new, he was intelligent , caring and the most generous and loving man anyone could have known, i was privelidged to have known him he is very sadly missed

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm sorry to hear you're so blue Donna. I hope you'll be okay. We've just had a beautiful sunny weekend here in the ACT after a tiny bit of rain. I hope it's been a good one for you too.

• AnneB
    AnneB

There still was a Madzay Color Graphics about 6 years ago in the greater Cleveland area. It was run by a Gary Madzay, I think.

• donna4174
    donna4174

dave was a lovely brother and elder alike ,however you should not listen to rumours you should all remember him for the wonderful person that he was cause i know i will see him again in the ressurection!

• donna4174
    donna4174

madzay color grahics is still run in cleveland by daves brother donald

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit