JW's are S.O.B's

by James Mixon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

I was thinking to myself, how the witnesses (I'm one but...) love the fact that the flag was not saluted. You may now see witness carts by the entrance of the players, not the fans...what a hoot...

I love this country as well...but I worship God but respect our country...God bless America, but you got to watch that statement...suppose you move to another country, so now you don't have God's blessing because you left it in America...I say God bless the world...the entire world is in a mess...

I don't know if I read it here but someone said, I'm not a nationalist but an Internationalist, because nationalism promotes war...

I love this country because you can do pretty much what you want...most folks come to the US for the $$$$...and if you want our money you can stand or sit for the anthem...

Trump has a lot of nerve...JUST LOOK AT HIS HAIR...'nuf said...

Tor

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Stealyourface:Thanks

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

@LoveUniHateExams

Thanks for proving my point about how nice the minority of uneducated Americans really can be!!

I've lived in several countries, including Scotland so I guess my mind is more open than yours in fact and I certainly am proud not to have your gutter mouth and don't insult everyone I disagree with.

Hmm maybe you should read the forum terms & conditions to refresh your memory before posting again!

Not whinging as it's not my country and I don't live there. Visited several times and the Americans I've met (apart from a handful, stuck-up, ignorant or foul mouthed ones like you) are very decent, generous and hospitable people. Peace!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks for proving my point about how nice the minority of uneducated Americans really can be - nope, you've proved jack sh1t.

1. I'm not American.

2. I'm also not uneducated.

I am UK-born and I'm a UK citizen who currently resides in the UK.

I am educated to degree level. I graduated in 2015 with a first in animal biology. I've all but completed an application for a master's degree to study Palaeobiology at the University of Bristol.

I certainly am proud not to have your gutter mouth - well, I agree with you there. I shouldn't have used swear words in my post to you.

Nevertheless, the gist of my last post to you still stands.

Trump was elected US prez through democratic means. Time to put on your grown-up pants and accept it.

In 4 or 8 years he'll be gone, as a result of the same democratic process.

I still say don't whinge about America. Go live in Scotland if you think it's a better place to live ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit