by pandorasbox1914 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Perhaps 2075 or 2114

• waton
    waton
    Perhaps 2075 or 2114

Vdh; RIGHT, thanks for the correction. but

thinking about it though, those that will come through the GT, or be resurrected, and then die after the millenium, in the final rebellion,

about 3075, will indeed be a lasting generation. no overlap needed. spanning 3 millenia, still a lost generation, if wt would be right for once, finally.

1914, 1975, 2075, 2114, 3075

YOUR PROMPTING DESERVES A NEW TOPIC, imho.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

We used to sneer at those in “ Christendom “ for teaching a trinity that postulated that 1 +1 +1 still equals 1 .......

Now they want us to believe that 1 generation + next generation equals 1 generation....

Nonsense! They make it up as they go along.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I'm part of the genuine 1914 generation

love You💗💗😍😊🤗

🎈🎉🎂.

• waton
    waton
    I'm part of the genuine 1914 generation

congratulations, but granny, you could have up to 8 wt "generation" groups living with you, one big generation. and think about it, that wt generation would go on overlapping for another 100+ years.

Granny is not of the wt anointed generation (celebrating) though, those anointed will overlap only to 2075. even then,

it is not going to happen the wt way. because , because jesus said the generation will die after armageddon.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What Jesus did not say .

Mt.24:34 ,Truly I say to you that this overlapping generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur ,

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I can just imagine the GB asking people to keep them updated on which oldest person met which youngest person so that they can figure out just how long this new concept will go.

"So, if this 107-year-old has a chat with a 3-year-old, and life expectancy is approaching 80 years, we can make this work for at least another 77 years! But, as Jesus said, remain vigilant! The opportunities to maximize the generational teaching are few, and running out!"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jesus 'evidently(tm)' meant......

Before that Jesus 'evidently(tm)' meant something else

and before even that Jesus 'evidently(tm)' meant something quite different.

I see overlapping(tm) 'evidentlys' rather than real truth.

Is it possible the Governing Body(tm) (Pee be upon them), don't really care what Jesus really meant?

Consider the most stupid person you know. The Governing Body(tm) (Pee be upon them), think you're thicker than that!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here is a picture of one overlapping generation

This baby managed to take a picture with dad, grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather together !! ♥ ️

Credit: FB

• Ding
    Ding

I love the photo Vanderhoven7 showed.

Without any words, it proves the absurdity of the overlapping generation teaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit