Some Good News About Me (Although Anthony Morris Will Be Furious)

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Pale scouser- accepted for University to study Psychology and Counseling.

Well done that man. Now, go forth and pursue your dreams, chap!

..........although by the title, I though you had purchased some tight trousers.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well done PE ,and congratulations in putting another nail in the coffin of the Borg.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wonderful choice. You have the experience of being a victim of a cult. Now you are going to arm yourself with the tools to put your life experience to great use, to help other. Be proud of yourself!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

When does your course start?

What happens to your child support payments?

https://www.gov.uk/how-child-maintenance-is-worked-out/rates-used-by-the-child-support-agency

• zeb
    zeb

Two Psychologists meet in the street. One says "Hi, you look fine how am I?"

Congrats on the selection.

Don't forget to eat properly. Truly once you get you head into the books meals take a second row.

onya mate!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Congratulations, pale.emperor!

I hope you enjoy yourself at uni but make the most of it as a mature student and study hard.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fair warning, dude...

...this will be WAY harder than anything you've ever done in the work world.

I speak from experience.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

although by the title, I though you had purchased some tight trousers - ha ha yes!

For a split second after reading the title, I thought "is pale.emperor 'coming out'?", as Guardian readers would understand the phrase.

I think it's important to love women as well as men.

Image result for paul whitehouse kinky dutch policeman

Anyhoo regardless of PE's sexuality, I hope he does well at uni.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Fantastic news PE, way to do something to help people who've suffered in cults. Good for you!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Congratulations!

We desperately need people trained to help cult victims ...who would think this could be such a problem in the twenty first century? Might be worth brushing up on knowledge of how Islamic extremist groups work too, although I know the therapy will be the same whatever the high control group.

Do I get a discount, LoL?!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit