Some Good News About Me (Although Anthony Morris Will Be Furious)

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Good news P.E.. So how do you feel about that? LOL. Just kidding! Very happy for you. I know in the future you will be able to help some poor soul leaving a cult. Take care and good luck to you. Still Totally ADD

• steve2
    steve2

A dream is all the more to be valued if there are obstacles along the way that could have put us off - but instead "help" us become more determined.

It was the writer Camille Paglia who said that responding to difficulties in life is what creativity is all about.

In your case pale.emperor, you have risen above the pain and hurt and are now embarked on a wonderful journey - enriched by your determination to better your life and thosrnof others. 👏👏👏👏👏

• out4good4
    out4good4

Good Luck PE.

I think you'll find the process and your progress a lot easier without watch-tarded people around passive aggressively dragging you down.

I have an ex-JW relative a few years away from completing a doctorate to practice psychology medically.

Appears you both are shooting for the same goal.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Good to hear that your life is improving so well - now that the chains are off.

Wish you a happy training and a worthwhile career.

• Searching
    Searching

I'm so happy for you! I'm really glad to hear that you've managed to do this, you're well on the road to accomplishing your dream & helping many other folk who are just as lost and confused as we all were!

• flipper
    flipper

PALE EMPEROR - I'm so proud of you I could eat a peach ! Fantastic ! Good luck to you. Keep on, keeping on ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chook
    Chook

Can I be your first patient, deprogram, reprogram thankyou.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

nice one Emperor.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Beware the godless communists and their fellow travelers.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Congrats!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit