Some Good News About Me (Although Anthony Morris Will Be Furious)

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Hello everyone

Just wanted to share with you some good news I'm really excited about. I have been accepted for University to study Psychology and Counseling. My goal is to become a counselor and, in time, to specialize on treating those who have left high control relationships/groups like we all did.

It'll take a few years before im qualified but studying in University has been a dream of mine since i was 12, which was systematically dashed to pieces by Watchtower.

Well Tony, lets hope so. I may even wear tight pants to class and grow a beard.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well done PE! ver is nuffink lyk edjacashun.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Congrats. Don't forget your colored socks!

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Me too, always wanted to study physics but I was brainwashed and pioneered for 4 years after high school.

I'm taking physics now :)

• Hecce
    Hecce

Good for you

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Good man, useful career. Just do it. Forget Tight Pants Tony.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

So awesome. I've thought of doing the same thing. Go crush it, maybe even wear some tight pants and wildly colored socks on your first day, and f#@! Tight Pants Tony.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Congrats on being accepted, and kudos to you for having such a wonderful plan of using your future time, energy and knowledge to help people!

• cognisonance
    cognisonance

Congrats and good luck. You have a lot of work cut out for you, but it'll be worth it. I'm also engaged in university studies. Been at it trying to complete my undergrad part-time for the past 3 years now.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am so happy for you!

All the very best in all your endeavors!

Hugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit