What Do You Think Of Fining People For Not Wearing A Mask?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some towns in Massachusetts are fining people 1000 dollars for not wearing a mask 😷 outdoors. Starting Wednesday, the Governor mandates everyone from 2 years of age up, must wear a mask or get a 300 dollar fine!

Of course some governors are recommending that you rat out anyone that doesn’t follow their orders.

I don’t like it!👎🏿

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We should not be critical of the outward appearance of others. We are created in God's image.

But due to our inherent imperfections, it may be well to wear a mask so as not to offend or stumble others.

Rub a Dub (ver. 2.0)

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

Wow, yeah that sounds crazy. I was ok with a few weeks of staying away from each other to "flatten the curve" but this has all gotten a bit crazy. I'm glad I live in a fairly rural area now. Things aren't quite as bad here although they are now requiring mask wearing at the big box home improvement stores. I wonder how that episode would look on 'Last Man Standing '?

• minimus
    minimus

The Chicago mayor says you can’t even go on social media about wanting to get together. The Nazis are in charge.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Feel good. I see stage coach robber bandanas, homemade, worn under the nose, obviously dirty and some proper ones. Wiping surfaces has fallen off. The worst is the same damn pair of gloves worn all day.

I also see people driving with mask on, windows up, no passenger, nobody around.

I am not sure Americans are smart enough to know how this microscopic tribble💮 travels. Wash your hands, dont breath on others, don't pick your nose then push the elevator button.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, wearing it at home alone or in the car is cuckoooooo

• Listener
    Listener

How easy is it to obtain appropriate masks?

Is there a particular standard that the masks need to be or could you wear something made out of mesh netting?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The power is like a drug to these people. Literally, it lights the brain up like crack cocaine. They won’t stop. They will destroy everything, anything for the fix. Ultimately, the only way out of this is to rip the power away, put them back in the corner, force them through “rehab”.

• jp1692
    jp1692

People who won’t wear a mask in public (and I don’t mean taking a walk with no one else anywhere near them) are selfish and foolish. The put others at risk unnecessarily.

Here’s an excellent OpEd by Tom Ridge about the recent protests:

Tom Ridge was the 43rd governor of Pennsylvania and first U.S. secretary of Homeland Security. He served as an infantry staff sergeant in Vietnam, earning the Bronze Star for Valor. He is a registered Republican.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ROAD TO NOWHERE:

I have seen some of the same things you have seen. The stupidest one being the same dirty pair of gloves all day.

I think people are getting weary of doing all these things. Going to the supermarket and coming home and putting things away, washing your hands dozens of times, etc. You only hope you’re not kidding yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit