Last Thursday's Meeting in Elmira, On

by newsheep 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Get out those 2” paintbrushes and like it!

DD

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Don't they notice that the day something bad happens they get a talk telling them to grass on each other if anyone says anything negative and not to read anything negative about the org.

They took their money for the car park filling knowing they were planning to sell the hall. That must have been planned by the branch office at least a year prior. I bet the CO knew. It's becoming a blatant con, they are confidence tricksters.

They ask for a show of hands fully knowing the motion will get passed. It's just to fool them into feeling they have a say when really they have none.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Diogenesister they didn't even need to pass a motion since the deed of the hall was signed over to the society and the hall was going to be sold. There is suppose to be a resolution to be passed but it was to get more money from the rank and file. I think they were calling it the Global Assistance Program but since there's not going to be a hall in Elmira they must have thought they still had to pass a resolution but would ask instead about selling the hall. It was really stupid since the publishers are already pissed and the elders know it. And to ask them to keep cleaning the hall was rubbing their faces in crap.

We drove by the Acton, On hall and that one is now sold. The JW.Org sign is gone and the building is vacant. That hall was way outside of Acton so now I would think they have to go to Halton Hills just outside Toronto or Georgetown, On. where the bethel is. It was such a tiny tiny little hall in the middle of nowhere but it was close to Toronto so lots of money in sales.

Not only do they want them to feel like they have a say in nothing but I bet you their hand count got sent in as though they were agreeing to the Global Assistance Program. And none the wiser. Sad.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Before the membership dwindles down to nothing in the realization the WTS/JWS has been a scam perpetrated by a single religoius publishing house (WTS).

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"It was really stupid since the publishers are already pissed and the elders know it. And to ask them to keep cleaning the hall was rubbing their faces in crap."

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WATCHTOWER, YOU ARE DOING A BETTER JOB THAN ANY OLD APOSTATE CAN!

ATTENTION LURKERS WHO CAN NOT ESCAPE....VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS! HIT WATCHTOWER WHERE IT HURTS!!!

• hoser
    hoser

There is another hall being sold off that I know of out west. They did a complete renovation last year. That seems to be part of the program. It makes the building easier to sell and it costs the organization f@#$ all!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Just keep going the way your going watchtower, and soon there will be no one left.
  • newsheep
    newsheep

It's too bad when it comes to passing resolutions that the publishers couldn't use a ballot box to vote yes or no. You would see more no's then yes's for sure. The org knew what they were doing by making everyone put their hands up publicly so everyone would see each other's answer and wouldn't feel humiliated if they did go against the resolutions or possible df'ing.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I usually abstain when we vote on resolutions but the Brother always says that it passed unanimously (indicating the agreement of ALL). I just smile.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

When the letter was read about the new Global Assistance program - I did not raise my hand in approval. No explanation if it was tied in with the forever mortgage resolution, which it is not, is for 12 months or lump sum.....and I am so sick of the constant cry for money - just bold faced lies as to what they are doing with the huge amount they are receiving, but now with B. Anderson and Google reporting on the New York situation re abused ones, I can see where they are scrambling and this could be the death knell for them.

I know now that I am marked because of not raising my hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit