If Jehovah hates magic, why is it ok to go to Magic theme parks such as Disneyland the Magic Kingdom and not be disfellowshipped for it?

by Greybeard 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sparky1
    sparky1

Tight pants - WRONG

Colored socks - WRONG

Beards- WRONG

Pants on women- WRONG

Supporting Mickey Mouse and the Magic Kingdom - CONSCIENCE MATTER

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thank you fellow Blues Brother, The force is very powerful with me and my children who are still blinded, they are the original Blasingame Brothers Presents "Real Theocratic Hero's" that thousands of JW's have heard including the Governing Body when my boy Michael was at Bethel. They put him through hell and then asked him to leave. They can't have anyone more popular then they are living at Bethel especially with talent so he had to go. He still believes in them because I taught him too from infancy. I will do all I can to remove this man made Golden Calf who has taken up the seat of Moses and Jesus Christ demanding the be called Rabi as if they were directly appointed my God. Where is the proof of that? Nothing but broken promises and words that do not come true. Isaiah 44:26 Hey! Music is Magic and I anything is possible. Lets remove these guys, kick their butts out of Bethel and let the old ones they are dumping stay! Get it together you Aron Class at Bethel who built the Golden Calf because your savior did not come down the mountain on time! I am telling YOU Aron, destroy this Golden Calf and let the old ones stay at Bethel. Acts 2:17

May the force be with you too!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Be Love Always... Sin is a Game religion uses to control YOU

Blasingame Brothers Presents! Real Theocratic Hero’s!

Real Theocratic Hero’s!

Heres to you brothers of the Governing Body.

You qualify as a Golden Calf who’s words fail to come true! You have shut the door to heaven in mens faces traversing land and sea with empty promises.

• awake!watcher
    awake!watcher

It's ok as long as you visit Bethel first- per tight pants Tony.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Theme park before bethel = Satan worship.

Bethel and theme park = selfish pleasure seeking.

Bethel only = Jehovah's friend.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    "Finally, we examined why Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919 but will take place during the great tribulation" That is from this online Watchtower article last paragraph: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/jesus-prophecy-last-days/

So right now, there is no "Faithful and discreet slave" and my question is, why do they keep bowing down to this Golden Calf? Bow down or be disfellowshipped. Do not question the divine appointment of these men. Believe every inspired utterance inspired or not and keep your mouth shut or your labeled apostate and labeled as wicked and mentally diseased. How many were disfellowshipped for saying, "Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919" ???

Remove this Golden Calf and free our families. Aron Class, you built this Golden Calf, you can remove it. One way or another, the walls of the Watchtower are going to come tumbling down for the lies you forced us to EAT with the threat of disfellowshipping.

We're getting ready to sing!

• daringhart13
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thank you Daringhart113,

Good job! One of the elders who DF'ed me this last time was grossly overweight... I'm guessing he was about 450 pounds. I am sure he had to have his suits custom tailored. I felt sorry for the guy.

You wrote, "Young people begin to see the hypocrisy at a young age. They wonder "how is this man counseling me when he is doomed to a fireball shower for being ......fat?"

Good question

Excellent quote: "Glutton...fails to show love for Jehovah. Is food a big thing in his life? If in the presence of others, does he selfishly ignore their needs and take more than his fair share? Is he grossly overweight but shows no restraint over food, habitually gorging himself? Does he feel uncomfortable, perhaps even getting sick because of eating too much?...he has no place in the Congregation of Gods people...he will not inherit God's kingdom..." -- Watchtower 1974 p.167

Here is another good quote, "But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken." Matthew 12:36 NIV

How many empty words were we forced to eat? How many trees cut down to spread empty words? Hows many have died? How many families broken apart? How much heartache?

John 16:2, "For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God." NLT

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Same reason he hates birthdays, mother's day, father's day, but he loves wedding anniversary parties, graduation parties, and baptism parties. Do not the later celebrations exalt humans and not god?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• rebel8
    rebel8

Next up, Caleb's friend invites him to Disney and his mom helps him realize it would make jehoover sad.

They assumed us kids were smart enough to know "pretend magic" from "real magic" or spiritism (demonic things).

There were times when I saw it like that. Now I see it all as pretend. There has never been any evidence that magic or supernatural beings exist, despite the major advances in camera and recording technology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit