Email from JW relative/elder

by Lynnie 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Me: "I didn't choose to be raised as one

I love this snuggle bunny. I'm going to use it first chance I get!

• Lynnie
    Lynnie
    Thanks so much for all your support on this. I know I'm not crazy and these people drive me crazy. And thanks for the ideas on the email I will be sending my cousin. I'm sure I won't hear from him again since he won't want to answer me about how he justifies his relationship with his sister my cousin.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A real gem of a rebuttal by snugglebunny to his JW parents:

"Just recalling some dialogue with my own JW parents some years ago.

Them: "You chose to leave Jehovah's witnesses!"

Me: "I didn't choose to be raised as one!""

...that's a keeper!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

You should show her that lawyer they got in Canada who under oath said that close family ties are not affected when one leaves the JWs.

• careful
    careful

pale.emperor and johnamos:

NICE FINDS—THANKS!

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I believe that when the "Organiiiization" became an Non Governmental Organization of the United Nations that they had choosen Apostasy. Barking up the wrong tree.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Reads like a person doing a rotten thing wanting to avoid thinking of himself as a rotten person. I don’t have much sympathy.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"We don't shun, we just won't speak or associate with you until you return to "Jehovah" (aka...the organization). lol

You just can't make this stuff up. They don't even realize what they say. Too funny! Good riddance to em!

• Spiral
    Spiral

They are so out of touch with reality, they can spew this line and not think twice. I know one family that denies forcing their two children (now out, and shunned) to be JWs and get baptized. They refuse to admit that they DID force their children to be JWs. Now they are old and they don’t speak to their children or even know their grandkids. And yet they still can’t figure it out. No hope for some people.

• minimus
    minimus

I had very close friends who are about 80 now. They would still visit me and check in sometimes just to say hi. The last couple of visits, the elder’s wife kept pushing “coming back to Jehovah and questioning my views. I told them that if they really wanted me to go there I would but added they may not like what I would say. That was well over a year ago. No sign of them any longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit