JW.ORG Needs Lawyers

by Vanderhoven7 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Jehovah's Witnesses are not encouraging University Education... but those who are lawyers already can apply to volunteer to help at Bethel.

https://youtu.be/5d_-1LBG-Oc?si=fsxEEwic-fkCZu9P

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

'Must specialize in payoffs and NDAs.'

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I don't think the first century Christian congregation needed lawyers and accountants.

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

I hope no on steps up.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    “Must specialize in payoffs and NDAs.”
    Jeezus, if that doesn’t raise red flags, nothin’ will. 🙄

BTW, this is not the first time they’ve put out a casting call for free legal help from the rank-and-file. Anyone wanna hazard a guess how well it went before?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Somehow, I don't expect the ranks of the JW's have tons of attorneys. Why not just use Elders who are schooled and trained to head Judicial Committees? Just consider all of the scholarly education they have received!

• Gorb
    Gorb

Reading WT and Awake was equal to University education, they said a long time ago 😆

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Gorg I smash your 'like' button.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

If I was still a JW and A pimo and a lawyer. Sure, I would love to help Watchtower loose.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

From what I understand in the past at least they have used the same attorney houses that other churches have relied upon. There are firms that specialize in these kinds of things, so you’ll see the same attorney defending cases for JW, Catholics and a few other organizations.

There is simply not enough talent inside the org to do this and it would come as a serious shock to the faith of those that would participate in these things when the facts come out and what the biblical doctrine has led to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit