VIDEO - Memorial toast stuns Jehovahs Witnesses congregation!

by John_Carter_1912 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John_Carter_1912
    John_Carter_1912

I applaud this great and holy man! Do you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsTqEpI9IU

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves
    This man is commendable. There needs to be more people like him. It’s time that the truth about the Jehovah Witness organization is exposed.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

done well , I would have slipped in something about 1914 as well

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Gorby doesn’t like these actions. All those JW’s are victims, look what a sad people sitting like robots without expression. They don’t get it, it will strenghten them in their persecusion ideas.

G.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

I'm with Gorby on this one.

I'm not religious, but I'm not against people worshipping in peace.

I don't see the need to bring Watchtower down. They only need to change some harmful aspects of their religion.

One aspect is the fear and persecution complex. Religions need to be open and inclusive instead of closed and exclusivist like Watchtower.

Activism like this pushes Watchtower to become even more closed, fearful of persecution. It pushes the us vs them agenda.

I see that as counterproductive.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Idiots like this who indulge in illegal "religious" activism do absolutely nothing to help waken active JW's. They merely reinforce the indoctrinated view of "evil apostates."

• zeb
    zeb

and at 4.41 we get a demonstration of ...gum chewing. and on the next video as well..

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm really mixed on this kind of thing.

As already stated above, I think it just causes diehard JW's to "dig in" as it convinces them they are being persecuted because they have The Truth.

Most others will just write it off as the actions of a mentally ill person. Most JW's recognize there are a lot of loonies in their midst. This guy fits the description pretty well. Probably on some serious meds for his mental illness.

And if disrupting a peaceful assembly of people like this IS acceptable, then where does it stop. How extreme of "activism" is OK. Is it OK to burn down Notre Dame Cathedral because of all the harmful actions of the Catholic Church through the years? Is it OK to bomb a congregation of a religion because their policies disrupted your life?

Then the other side of the coin is that the GODs of the WT (Guardians of Doctrine) are smug, narcissistic assholes that believe they can control everything with their threatening policies (and of course Joe Hoover's blessing) so they refuse to make any amends to their harmful policies that destroy family relationships and productive lives of their gullible parishioners. Maybe if there were TEN people like this that stood up at EVERY one of their annual meetings (or random meetings) they would see that there are limits to what will now be tolerated. Once there are 100s of newspaper articles defining the reason for 1000s of disruptions where authorities are called to intervene, their disgusting policies will become an issue in the news media and among people in general that have ignored them.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Normally I am against people with no affiliation or a radically different religious bent shouting and interfering with a religious rite in a church or KH.

But in this case his truths are true. He went proactive in the belly of the beast.

Then again........ if it was Jesus.......he'd be beating the crap out of these puffed up brothers with a knotted rope.............and we'd be applauding him......maybe.

This guy was in control of himself. He covered the sins of the WTBTS, the ban on blood, shunning and child sexual abuse and the Societies cover up of that abuse and asked them to research those things. He spoke softly and didn't shout. He conducted himself with dignity. A soft voice from the wilderness.

And to be fair the Brothers closing in on him did use restraint.

Lets reverse this............. the JW's get to knock on your door with a message that involves you and your family dying at Armageddon....... if we don't follow them. Why you shouldn't get a life saving blood transfusion, why you should contribute your hard earned money to the WTBTS. Why higher education is a no no.

Implicit in their message......... but unspoken.....at the door is that a JW family might be living in your home if they wanted to after the big A and driving your car around town.

They will inherit the earth while you and yours will be rotting corpse's.

Ultimately that's their true message.

A couple of take a ways. A hell of a lot of aging white haired JW's . The brothers look like they have never missed a meal . They also looked like they sat on their ass most of the time.

Cheap wine? Laugh out loud. Well Jesus turned WATER into wine how cheap can you get?

They spilled Jesus's blood.............. some crap bought at Walmart?

This is what Jesus wanted his followers to commemorate? A corporation trying to pretend they are appointed by god? I don't think that was the idea.

Here's the thing ..........they get to knock on our doors uninvited....... this guy gets to pop into their Church if it's open to the public. You don't like it............. lock the freaking door.

In my case......... I have run out of patience with the dogma and actions of the JW's and any religion that doesn't put the health and welfare of their followers first.

As far as hardening their hearts I see it as reminding them they are full of nonsense and hold dangerous beliefs that can destroy lives.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

What? No lightening? No voices from the heavens condemning him? I'm not a fan of such activism but you gotta admit, this guy was on target. I am sure someone will wonder what he means with such accusations. I wonder if any studies got an earful enough to ask questions. He would have planted a desire to "defend" against such apostate accusations in my heart leading to research followed by honest self assessment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit