THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) APRIL 2017.....Scare tactics

by RULES & REGULATIONS 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NikL
    NikL

All good points Clarity.

Gets me to wonder, let's say they are deliberately sabotaging their org....leading to an implosion and demise of the beast.

Who gets all the assets?

I know I know it's really a crazy thought, but just curious.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Let me remind everybody that baptism according to the Bible is only for forgiveness of sins not a dedication to any deity whatsoever !

• NikL
  • NikL
    NikL

you know Crazy...I NEVER thought of that.

Does it say ANYTHING in the bible about baptism being a dedication?

Now I'm gonna have to look.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Dedication in baptism is synonymous to being dedicated in devotion to the Watchtower Publishing house.

Well at least the way the WTS. has presented it.

The most likely reason the main theme was chosen by the WTS for the 2016 summer assemblies " Staying Loyal to Jehovah " was propagated to instill fear and guilt to keep supporting the WTS. irregardless of false or failed doctrines.

We all know how religion likes to leverage fear and guilt on to its members to sustain the power and control .

As its known when your baptized in this faith you have to make personal vow toward the leaders of this organization, the GB members or the Faithful Discrete Slave as the other self imposed identity.

• NikL
    NikL

As its known when your baptized in this faith you have to make personal vow toward the leaders of this organization, the GB members or the Faithful Discrete Slave as the other self imposed identity.

Non of which is scriptural...I checked

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that's right NikL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NikL - "...I think they may be suffering from schizophrenia."

In my experience, it's actually bipolar sufferers who tend to speak and act in contradictory ways... it's a means of keeping the people in their lives off-balance in an attempt to impose some sort of control over a life that - to the sufferer - seems to be wildly spiraling out of.

Schizophrenia, on the other hand, is the inability to distinguish fantasy from reali...

...never mind. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NikL - "None of which is scriptural."

Which aspects of WT beliefs and policies are?

I'll bet the former vastly outnumbers the latter. :smirk:

• NikL
    NikL

@Vidiot...

Schizophrenia, on the other hand, is the inability to distinguish fantasy from reali...

...never mind. :smirk:

LMFAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit