THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) APRIL 2017.....Scare tactics

by RULES & REGULATIONS 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    13 There is no way to undo a dedication vow, taking back what we promised God. If a person tires of serving Jehovah or of living a Christian way of life, he cannot claim that he was never really dedicated and that his baptism was invalid.

Well that's their opinion. In my opinion I was 14 years old and not fully informed what the choice meant, therefore I do "claim" it was invalid.

• baker
    baker

When I bring up to still in friends about the worst case of abuse in the UK, Eunice Spry, who abused 4 children for 19 years, they say she was not a Jehovah,s Witness (like she was just pretending). According to this new article, they have to claim her now

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

not only drunk on power but abusive drunks as WT slaves we were never good enough or did enough

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Question on Paragraph 13

Yes Brother Tepid

GO TO HELL!!

Thank you Brother,

Moving on,

Oh Brother Tepid? Yes?

Thank you, Who made you the Sacred GuardIans of the relationship

between a man and the Almighty?

Um what does the Bible say about presumptiousness?

What say you holy elders,

Seems we're talking about a sin of some magnitude,

You're sayin were running out of time,

After the meeting?

Don't wait up

I hate the smell of fresh cattle manure,

Bye

• tepidpoultry
  • Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

thanks tepidpoultry for sharing that quote by GBS realy tickled my funny bone made my day thanks again Bob

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If I remember correctly, there have been some posters that claimed they pursued legal action against the WTBTS. On what grounds you may ask? On the grounds that their baptism was invalid...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This whole article is based on a Strawman argument. None of us EVER dedicated our lives to a corporation. We certainly never agreed to support ungodly behavior.

If you can make your religitard family grasp one point, just one, it is this; There is a difference between what the Bible says that GOD requires, and what the imperfect, lying, $4000.00 USD per day/Pedo hiding Governing Body say that GOD requires.

DD

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

This is why i take as many books and mags that i can and trash them if i can save just one person from being shunned it will be worth it

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DATA-DOG said:2 hours ago

* To all intents and purposes, he presented himself as one who was wholly dedicated to God. He will be accountable before Jehovah and the congregation for any serious sins that he may commit. (Rom. 14:12)

Look how they twist Romans 14:12! We all dedicated ourselves to Jehovah and not to an organization.With the new baptismal question,Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?,they make you accountable to the Watchtower Society!

SNEEKY BASTARDS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit