THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) APRIL 2017.....Scare tactics

by RULES & REGULATIONS 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Err....I don't remember saying that, although it sounds like something insightful that I would say...

DD

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    DATA-DOG SAID: 2 HOURS AGO2 hours ago

This whole article is based on a Strawman argument. None of us EVER dedicated our lives to a corporation. We certainly never agreed to support ungodly behavior.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

data-dog

i corrected the missing wording that somehow didn't show up!

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "When I bring up to still in friends about the worst case of abuse in the UK, Eunice Spry, who abused 4 children for 19 years, they say she was not a Jehovah,s Witness (like she was just pretending)..."

When they say that you can reply by saying that all the so-called Catholic priests found guilty of molesting children were not really Catholics but were just pretending; and the members of the Catholic hierarchy who participated in covering it up are also not real Catholics. All the sins of the Catholic church were committed by "false brothers" who weren't real Catholics.

When they use stupid, special pleading reasoning to excuse their sins and wickedness, use the same reasoning right back at them to excuse the sins and wickedness of "christendom" and "babylon the great" so they can see how stupid and hypocritical they are being.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or are they getting meaner and more threatening?

• NikL
    NikL
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or are they getting meaner and more threatening?

It's weird. They'll have an article about how the GB is imperfect and roving about in the darkness then something like this.

I'm not a mental health expert (although I play one on TV) I think they may be suffering from schizophrenia.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

WATCHTOWER MAGAZINE APRIL 2017:

There is no way to undo a dedication vow, taking back what we promised God. If a person tires of serving Jehovah or of living a Christian way of life, he cannot claim that he was never really dedicated and that his baptism was invalid. * To all intents and purposes, he presented himself as one who was wholly dedicated to God. He will be accountable before Jehovah and the congregation for any serious sins that he may commit. (Rom. 14:12)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

More fear mongering manipulation by the WTS.

See how the WTS twists the assertion of serving and being devoted to Jah with being subservient and devoted toward the commercialized corruption, lies and workings of the WTS.

If one really was to adhere to the bible they would completely separate themselves from false prophets running their own publishing house.

• NikL
    NikL

I didn't know that pic of the kid going into the baptism pool was a legit published in WT picture!

I also never saw that caption to it.

Seriously, what is he, 8...9?

WTF?!!!

• clarity
    clarity

Wow ...wt boggles the mind. Which is their intent I am sure.

"It's weird. They'll have an article about how the GB is imperfect and roving about in the darkness then something like this."

It is weird Nik, but what it sounds like is that they are lining up the poor sheep to do a collective Throw Them Under the Bus move.

Blame someone else as they are backing away.

They have failed miserably as spiritual leaders and they know it.

They have already distanced themselves legally ie: Guy Pearce(sp) & through hiding in numerous corporations.

The GB are now practically screaming that they are not inspired ..... so mistakes are not our fault ...

We are "still roving about", they say...so all this shit is Not OUR fault!!

OK ...who is to blame ..... all you little Sheep of course!

And don't think you can walk away because you made a VOW TO JEHOVAH ! Forever & ever! Ha ha.

Omg ..... millions of nice people are now backed against a wall. Stuck!

I can imagine the JW rates of suicide will be going up.

Millions want out .....but they still fear Armageddon. It is stuck in their minds and they are terrified! They know something is wrong but still think wt has the only TRUTH.

That is why those who have woken up .... still try to help them see that this is just another cult and it is all BS.

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit