Praise for watchtower

by wannaexit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    "While Bautista and many people on YouTube describe their experiences being shunned by their Jehovah's Witness communities, Hendriks, the church's U.S. spokesman, said shunning isn't part of the religion.
    "We don't shun," Hendriks said. "Shunning would be cutting somebody off and pretending they don't exist. That's just not the case."

'If, however, a baptized Witness makes a practice of breaking the Bible’s moral code and does not repent, he or she will be shunned'

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Again,,,caught lying & speaking out of both sides of their mouths.

You dont get baptized,,,threat of dying at the big A.

Get baptized when you're a minor or born in,,,indoctrination from birth like age 8. You make an "adult choice'' 25 years later,,,result is,,,,shunning and loss of all family & friends.

""We dont"" shun,,,they DON'T tell the entire lie.

Speak out of both sides of their mouths.

• EasyPrompt
  • EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

To Robert Hendriks and the PID people:

Your "war on apostates" is actually a form of civil war the GB leaders are waging on your spiritual brothers, seekers of truth, who belong to the Christ. The GB wishes to shun them, not out of love, but out of a spirit of competition and pride. Jesus is not pleased with such antichrist behavior. Jehovah's name is reproached because of the GB.

The GB leaders may help you to be "rich" now in prominence or approval from men, but the day of accounting by the Christ is at hand. You cannot serve two masters.

Luke 18:17-23

"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?” Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God. You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and your mother.’” Then he said: “All of these I have kept from youth on.” After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower.” When he heard this, he became deeply grieved, for he was very rich."

https://youtu.be/QcqZTL4-HHg?si=VP3v4vPdSS-yhN3D

To Robert Hendriks and the PID people:

Revelation 3:17-19

"Because you say, “I am rich and have acquired riches and do not need anything at all,” but you do not know that you are miserable and pitiful and poor and blind and naked, I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may become dressed and that the shame of your nakedness may not be exposed, and eyesalve to rub in your eyes so that you may see. All those for whom I have affection, I reprove and discipline. So be zealous and repent."

The Watchtower will be torn down, because it is built on the sand, not on the rock mass. The GB/FD$ is "sand". Jesus' way is love. Open your eyes - shunning is not the way of love. Hiding CSA is not the way of love. Worshipping the GB/FD$ is not the way of truth. Your jobs with the PID are about to come to an abrupt conclusion, because the WTBT$ is about to be removed. Their nakedness is exposed. You would be wise to get away from them. They are full of spiritual disease.

Isaiah 26:21

"For look! Jehovah is coming from his place

To call the inhabitants of the land to account for their error,

And the land will expose her bloodshed

And will no longer cover over her slain."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

GB member David Splane did say a year or two back that ''this is war"" on the apostates.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "GB member David Splane did say a year or two back that ''this is war"" on the apostates."

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/2021Convention/pub-co-r21_137_VIDEO

In his video, David Splane misapplies scriptures left and right. He quotes Romans 16:17 -

"Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them."

Do you know anyone who has caused more divisions between brothers than the Governing Body with their antichrist disfellowshipping policy? True Christians will avoid the God-dishonoring antichrist teachings of the JWBorg Governing Body at all costs.

David Splane also misapplies Matthew 5:25,26 -

"“Be quick to settle matters with your legal opponent, while you are with him on the way there, so that somehow the opponent may not turn you over to the judge, and the judge to the court attendant, and you get thrown into prison. I say to you for a fact, you will certainly not come out of there until you have paid over your last small coin."

The payment of the WTBT$ is overdue, and Jehovah will make an accounting. They have refused to show respect for Jehovah, for Jehovah's name, and for Jehovah's sheep. When He allows the secular authorities to soon dissolve the WTBT$, everyone will know that it's because the GB have treated Jehovah disrespectfully.

A pronouncement for the apostate David Splane -

2 Kings 19:21,22

"This is the word that Jehovah has spoken against him:

“The virgin daughter of Zion despises you, she scoffs at you.

The daughter of Jerusalem shakes her head at you.

Whom have you taunted and blasphemed?

Against whom have you raised your voice

And lifted your arrogant eyes?

It is against the Holy One of Israel!""

The PID and the GB will be figuratively RIP when the WTBT$ is 86'd.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When the WT Society is 86'd.

I dont know. They have a lot of companies, a$$ets and properties to suddenly disappear all at once 🙄

• blondie
    blondie

I knew several jws that functioned as PR people for the WTS in certain areas, selected by the WTS. Basically, that brother wrote a PR release and it is treated much like a PSA. I don't think it meant represent the personally view of the media, but sometimes that is not clear.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

The 2016 Media Relations Manual gives insight into how it is the "outside of the cup" (rather than the "inside of the cup") that the headquarters people are concerned with...

https://files.accessjw.org/s/MsqA4gS7G5WzmdH

The "facts are being twisted" by the WTBT$ headquarters people.

The PID people are the same way. If you are a victim of abuse and you ask Robert Hendriks for help, he will turn you away, just like the hypocritical priest and Levite in Jesus' illustration who were too concerned about getting their clothes dirty to help the beat up guy on side of the road. They claim to be Christian, follower of Christ, but they aren't following him.

It's fake. The PID are fakers. They are not following Christ. They are following the GB. The GB are heading over the cliff into Gehenna with the rest of the religious institution leaders.

"Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

When the WT Society is 86'd.

I dont know. They have a lot of companies, a$$ets and properties to suddenly disappear all at once 🙄

Having a lot of companies/assets/properties doesn't seem to be helping the Unification Church not get dissolved right about now...

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Japan-to-seek-court-order-to-dissolve-Unification-Church

"TOKYO (Kyodo) -- The Japanese government plans to seek a court order to disband the Unification Church, a government source said on Saturday, a move that comes after a monthslong probe into the religious group over allegations of soliciting financially ruinous donations from members and other questionable practices.

Scrutiny of the group intensified after former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was fatally shot during an election campaign speech last year over his perceived links to the entity, an incident that also brought to light its connections with many ruling party lawmakers.

According to the source, the Cultural Affairs Agency is currently considering convening a meeting of an advisory body on religious institutions, possibly on Oct. 12, to report its plan, and then asking the Tokyo District Court to issue an order to dissolve the group, the source said.

The agency has judged through documents submitted from the Unification Church and statements of victims who were pressured into making massive donations that the group's practices amounted to violations of the Religious Corporations Act, according to the source.

The law allows Japanese courts to order the dissolution of a religious group that has committed an act that is "clearly found to harm public welfare substantially."

If dissolved, the Unification Church, founded in South Korea in 1954 and formally known as the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, would lose its status as a religious corporation in Japan and be deprived of tax benefits, although it could still operate as an entity.

So far, only two religious organizations have received a dissolution order from a Japanese court because of legal violations. One was the AUM Shinrikyo cult, which carried out the deadly 1995 sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway system.

Many in Japan have reported financial problems involving the Unification Church, which has also been notorious for "spiritual sales," in which it pressures people to buy vases and other items for exorbitant prices through the use of threats, such as invoking negative "ancestral karma."

The group has also been found responsible in some civil lawsuits filed over huge donations.

In the case of Abe's assassination, police have said that Tetsuya Yamagami, who has been indicted over the incident, claimed he targeted Abe partly because Abe's grandfather, former Prime Minister Nobusuke Kishi, helped bring the church to Japan in the 1960s.

Yamagami's mother is believed to have made donations totaling 100 million yen ($670,000) to the church, which Yamagami has said financially ruined the family."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit