Praise for watchtower

by wannaexit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Did watchtower pay for this? Or is the anchor woman affiliated with the witnesses somehow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP3VLDMRFCg

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

The spokesmen for the Public Information Department (in this case, PID means "Public Information Department", not "Pelvic Inflammatory Disease") are trained to lie for the WTBT$.

These are some of the Liar Training Videos where they puff themselves up and talk about how great it is to put on a false front and cleanse the outside of the cup (even though the inside of the JWBorg is actually full of every nasty thing, just like a Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)...

https://archive.org/details/JW-PID-June-Quarterly-Live-2022

https://archive.org/details/JW-PID-September-Quarterly-Live-2022

https://archive.org/details/JW-PID-December-Quarterly-2022

Here is a nice set of screenshots from the 2002 SilentLambs visit to JW Headquarters video when one of the same spokespersons in the PID who fraudulently claims to represent Jehovah totally ignored victims of child abuse and instead let members of the media into the compound in order to promote more false advertising for the JWBorg...

https://youtu.be/yAtzsxbmc3M

These PID "spokespersons" don't represent Jehovah. They are fakers. Their end will be according to their works.

Luke 11:39-41

"But the Lord said to him: “Now you Pharisees, you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greediness and wickedness. Unreasonable ones! The one who made the outside made also the inside, did he not? But give as gifts of mercy the things that are from within, and look! everything about you will be clean."

James 2:13

"For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy."

(If only they weren't so cold hearted! Their hearts are as cold as the grave, colder than stone. They refuse to hear the cry of the poor one. Will they ever wake up?)

Proverbs 21:13

"Whoever stops up his ear to the cry of the lowly one

Will himself call and not be answered."

Jehovah will show who really are His true spokespersons.

WTBT$, you're about to be completely torn down, because you did not discern the time of your inspection. Your disease has spread to the whole organism, and the PID is incurable. "Let no fruit come from you forever."

Matthew 21:18-22

"While returning to the city early in the morning, he felt hungry. He caught sight of a fig tree by the road and went to it, but he found nothing on it except leaves, and he said to it: “Let no fruit come from you ever again.” And the fig tree withered instantly. When the disciples saw this, they were amazed and said: “How is it that the fig tree withered instantly?” In answer Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what I did to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive.""

Many prayers are about to be answered. When the WTBT$ falls, all the "silent lambs" will rejoice. Then (instead of praise for the Wicked Watchtower or PID spokesmen) Jehovah Himself will be praised.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Robert HenDICKS is a slimy weasel hiding behind Oliver Peoples glasses.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I've been waiting for them to present a clear message from the gospels like that. But it's too little too late. And the organization is too corrupt to be be saved

• MillennialDawn
    MillennialDawn

My guess is that this never aired. It was just filmed on the news set to appear like a real news piece. And I would guess that the anchor, Robyn Zimmerman, did this as a favor to someone, or maybe even a high-paying client, who is associated with Witnesses. WHHI isn't a traditional terrestrial TV station. It's considered a low-power station, with virtual channels that may or may not be picked up by a cable provider.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(If you go to YouTube and type in "Robert Hendriks" you can see disgusting multitudes of these "praise Watchtower" idolatry puff pieces🤢🤮.)

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    And I would guess that the anchor, Robyn Zimmerman, did this as a favor to someone, or maybe even a high-paying client, who is associated with Witnesses.

I agree with MilliennialDawn! Here is a bio on anchor Robyn Zimmerman. Since she was in Marketing and Public Relations, she did someone a favor for having Robert Hendriks on for a ''puff'' interview about the Jehovah's Witnesses. It looks like it was rehearsed to death. The interview was too polished on her end, and Mr. Hendriks gave typical cult answers. I would never of thought I would see the day the Watchtower Society turn into a Televangelist religion.

• EasyPrompt
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Another guy just lying for the Borg

To keep up PR,,image...of course they wont disclose shunning of family & friends,,2 witnesses rule and deadly blood doctrine .

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These "smiling"" faces who promote the Borg in a positive light. Portraying ""we treat people how we would want to be treated""

OK. Try telling that to someone who has been kicked out of the family home at age 17,,shunned at not spoken to for 30years.

Or someone facing a medical procedure,,facing a life or death decision whether or not to choose a life-saving blood transfusion. And to make it even more ominous,,2guys hangin there like vultures making sure you dont take a transfusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit