Hi - I'm new here

by kaz 55 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Kaz, nice to meet ya! It is always nice to hear when couples are out together. Wow 22 years! He must feel he has a new lease on life.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to JWD, Kaz & hubby.

When you feel comfortable, share a little bit about yourselves. I found this place wonderfully theraputic in helping me "deprogram" from the years and years of "mind control". I'm sorry if that sounds a little harsh, but when I look back on how we were spoon fed information from the WTBTs, it is definately a "cult" or high control group.

If you haven't done so alreay, give yourself permission to find out who you are, not what you believe, and to enjoy life.

Welcome again.

hugs,

j2bf

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

hello kaz & hubby

what is the name of your hubby? or is he still lurking.

Here you will get much in the way of good honest information !!!!

something new I bet , we look forward to many more posts

KT & Twink

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome to the other side of the fence. And yes, the grass IS greener! Maverick

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

WELCOME KAZ AND HUSBAND

You came to the right place for support. I am a newbie to the ways of computers. So you are not alone. I am DA'ed. Been out 19 yrs.

A great place to come for healing. And to know you are not alone.

oldcrowwoman

• Buster
    Buster

Welcome Kaz! The best part is that your husband is out too. I can only hope that other parts of your family are not being split because of the org.

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome! You are not alone, here!

Keep messing around with your computer - you'll figure it out. That is the only way to learn!

• sameoleme
    sameoleme

I am new too. I like it, everyone seems happy here. At the kingdom hall, everyone seems to pretend.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Howdy to both of our newbies, I hope your stay here will be more enjoyable than at the org.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

hello caz

nice to meet you. You will learn a lot from the posters of this board. There is a wealth of information and research here. You will learn more here that in 30 years you spent with wt.

Looking forward to hearing more about you.

Wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit