Hi - I'm new here

by kaz 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello Kaz,

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of other folks who have experienced the things you have, but who have found love and compassion in a common place.

You are so very fortunate that your husband has joined you in exiting the JW's. You will have a blessed and happy life now that you are truly free.

I look forward to reading your posts here.

• topanga
    topanga

hey! i know a couple who are sticking it out to try and cash in at the end. why didn't you just keep on coasting ? did they harrass you too?

• Jennie
    Jennie

WELCOME KAZ!

HOPE YA LIK IT HERE!

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome to the board kaz

What country are you from?

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Kelpie

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

=D (Big Grin) Welcome=D (Big Grin)

Rudolph the Red Nosed ReindeerAnd have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Glad you found your way here.

~Cassandra~

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

an20.gif YOU!!!!!

• Litebriterstill
    Litebriterstill

Hi Kaz - I am new too. I'm sure we all appreciate the comaradre we are receiving here. I am amazed at all the articles and stories that build ones new found freedom.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

(((A BIG WELCOME))) to all the new ones on this thread. Its great to see so many new friends. I'm sure that you will all find a great deal of help and fun too here on this forum.

Look forward to hearing from you all again.

Twink

• kaz
    kaz

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS I HAVE ONLY JUST FOUND THE PAGE AGAIN

I AM FROM THE U.K.

NO FAMILY IN THE JWS. PUSH CAME TO SHOVE FROM THE WONDERFUL ELDERS, SO WE LEFT, WISH WE DID IT YEARS AGO !!!!

KAZ

• Vash_The_Stampede_13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit