X-JW Hypocrisy.

by DJ 52 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

Francois....my definitions come from 2 dictionaries...Webster's College Dictionary and American Heritage Dictionary. Perhaps we don't tolerate each other's dictionaries either today!Oh, and I still think you're grumpy today...lol... love, dj

• DJ
    DJ

Obiwan...how unusual to equate the word respect with tolerate! Good for you and you are correct to do so. I also agree that we can learn from the opinions of others. Only a fool wouldn't agree with that. However, it is not only opinions that are in the definition of tolerate/ance because it also includes behaviors, etc. Thanks...dj

Scally....what are you doing?

Aguest......too funny. I have no idea why there is so much anger except to call it...self righteousness or just plain not liking to own up to error...ahhh, so human. lol..

Ravyn....You are clear headed on this but it has nothing to do with Stinky really, except that she caused me to look the word up because she was so offended by being called intolerant. I don't see it as offensive.

Mulan....? Do you think you are tolerant of all others? (by definition.....pleeeez) lol

I forget who else posted a reply. I'll try to get back here later to do so.. SO WHO IS TOLERANT<<<<ANYONE??????? love to you all ,dj

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

DJ, how about having 'limits?' You know, like speed limits. When I see signs that call for me to make the needed adjustments that's exactly what I do.

Guest 77

• DJ
    DJ

How about this.....you don't want to answer the question......Who sets the limits, you or me? That is what we do, right? So I suppose that you are saying that you aren't tolerant either?

• sf
    sf

Um DJ, I am perplexed as to why you are concerned with my 'doings'. I mean, what causes you to ask what I am doing in responding to another poster in YOUR thread? What is it you are not grasping?

Now, will YOU meet me in yahoo for a voice chat? Or come up with some lame excuse like all the 'others'? Think of it as a 'disability' you want to overcome...engaging a wo-man 'like' me with our actual voices...a 'challenge', if you will. Will you?

WILL ANY OF 'YOU'? Hahahahaha

sKally, human 'being', not 'doing' klass

• Brummie
    Brummie

sf, have you got a deep scary voice or something? makes people tremble does it?

Brummie

• rocketman
    rocketman

Do I have to be tolerant of Utility Knife of Jah?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Actually, UK of Jah doesn't bother me all that much, and I do think I am tolerant of all points of view here and the people who present them. I try to be, anyway.

DJ I have always enjoyed your posts and never have found you intolerant in any way.

• Francois
    Francois

sf - Triple, huh? Is this the place where I'm supposed to defiantly stick my tongue on the frozen flag pole?

I never thought you'd explain that statement about bulls balls. Is that because you don't have any? As in "Balls, said the Queen. I'd be King if I had two." Or do you just like alliteration? Great green globs of granulated gorilla grunt! She's not going to tell me what she means. Just like a woman.

francois

• DJ
    DJ

Rocketman....come on and fess up! You didn't read the thread..lol....No, I am not tolerant nor do I want to be and NO>>>>>you don't have to be tolerant of SOJ's beliefs, etc...I'm not!

Scally....I am a female too.......... I asked what you are doing because you are being rude to Francois. I am allowed to ask you a question aren't I? Let's see......are you trying to show us what by acting this way? I give up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit