My 71st Birthday Confessional

by TerryWalstrom 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hey Terry, Happy Birthday!!

I just wanted to say that I noticed that you were born in Mt. Caramel hospital in Detroit,on October 9, 1948. Never met anyone that was born in that hospital before, though I know its not there anymore.

When I was 4 months old we moved to Canada and 4 years later my Mother started studying with the JW's and then got my Dad in on it and my childhood went downhill rapidly after that.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

happy birthday Terry.

• millie210
    millie210

Wonderful capsule of your life through words Terry.

I love that you capture the overview but have kept the sensitivity a good writer has to have.

Happy Birthday to you - and may you have many more.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Why am I writing this?

Because that's what you do.
    Happy Birthday.
  • JaniceA
    JaniceA

Happy birthay, Terry. Are you the guy that told us the Starbucks that you hang out in? I'm now thinking your birthday would be a good time to say hello, and share cupcakes.

• tiki
    tiki

You are a survivor!! I can relate on many levels...keep writing...creating...be happy!!! You made it through your storms. Peace brother!!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

All the best for your birthday, Terry.

• silas hobbs
    silas hobbs

Love reading your posts. I lasted from 1973 to 2002 at which time the wife and I went AWOL.

We have 3 daughters, one of which is still in and active, they live in your neck of the woods,,Dallas

We have all managed to leave by the backdoor so to speak so the Dallas daughter and her hubby are willing to overlook our failure to partiscipate .

Be Happy

• Finkelstein
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    JaniceA4 hours ago4 hours ago

Happy birthday, Terry. Are you the guy that told us the Starbucks that you hang out in?

_______

I recently moved, JaniceA!

I left behind that dadblamed Crow, Edgar!
    I'm trying to grow accustomed to the local Starbucks. I don't know anybody there since I left all my chess buddies behind too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit