Serious question..Leviticus 20:15 Why slay the beast???

by James Mixon 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

according to scriptures about a female being raped , the rapist has to marry the victim and never be able to divorce her - going a bit off-topic here but there are echoes of this today among JWs: two horny teenage JWs do what comes naturally and then can be married for the rest of their lives.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Smiddy good point.

If Adam hadn't been so fussy....with that in mind....

I had a friend who used to say that it would be so much more exciting if you didn't know what you were going to give birth to... "Oh look, I've had a monkey" or " ahhh, it's a baby kangaroo". She actually didn't want kids but was desperate for a pet penguin.

Just sayin'....😋

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I guess it's not a serious question.. LOL

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The bible is a load of really badly written contradictory crap.

• sir82
    sir82

Dead sheep tell no tales.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am not sure but the sheep in that field just winked at me! I managed to walk past though, didn't like the way she wore her lipstick.

• millie210
    millie210
    James Mixon
    I guess it's not a serious question.. LOL

I guess not!

I thought it was a good one though.

Dont some places still allow for the cutting off of a hand for theft?

All through history conquering people had rules of war about what could be kept as spoil and what could not.

I am not attempting to defend JWs or the Bible either for that matter

I was looking for a more anthropological approach as to an answer I guess. .

If this was not an academic question then let the fun continue!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

millie210: A research was conducted "Do birds pass gas". Folks care less if a bird pass gas, but like you said it's

not an academic question and the answers here from folks are very funny.

• millie210
    millie210

Yes the thread is funny!

~~`

I am researching the question now on my own because I really like it. It is intriguing.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

millie: share your research, it may come in handy one day. I love asking questions like this with my JW family, anything to make them think. The flood, they refuse to talk about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit