Hate Mail

by The Bethelite 14 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Well it's fine that they returned unsolicited books undamaged isn't it? Did they open the package?

• dubstepped
  •  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Yes it is. I thought it was only right that my ex-friends and family members found out first hand what I had to say. This way they didn't get the information from hear say or other means.

"Unsolicited books" Steve isn't what the Jehovah's Witnesses have been doing for a hundred and fifty years! Going door to door peddling their "unsolicited books." I get it now, they are they only ones that are allowed to do this I guess. So they have sold millions of these books this way and I have passed out thirty.

Steve, I not living by "their rules" anymore are you?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think the title isn’t particularly critical of the watchtower. It just says ‘ life and death’ and actually means just that - what life was like living there and the deaths that occurred there during your tenure ( very tragic). The buyer would not know that you are an apostate purely from the title, I think. It’s a meaningful title to you because I know that a particular death at Bethel was extremely traumatic for you and had a profound affect.

• steve2
    steve2

With all due respect Bethelite, I did not pass any comment on you sending them unsolicited books. It simply answers another poster's question, Did they buy the book?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit