Hate Mail

by The Bethelite 14 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

I'm starting to get my first hate mail because of my book. Two people sent the book back to me (unread of course) with notes about Jehovah's vengeance. One person tore it up and sent me a note.

However, I know of two born in JWs that read it. One of them wants to get Ray Franz's book. The other person was baptized when only six years old and was a Gilead student. At 75 years old he is to "locked in." to leave.

is note said. "Jehovah is not behind in creating the paradise and his 9,000,000 followers will soon be joined by 20 to 50 billion people that will be Resurrection in the next 1,000 years." If that isn't a scary though, I don't know what is.

So, I guess with their god killing off a billions people at Armageddon is of little importance, if one looks at the big picture.

Thank god (no pun intended) that the JoHos are pacifist! They don't seem to mind that their god that has no problem killing off billions of people yet they can't physically hurt anybody!

I'm starting to get my first hate mail because of my book. Two people sent the book back to me (unread of course) with notes about Jehovah's vengeance. One person tore it up and sent me a note.

However, I know of two born in JWs that read it. One of them wants to get Ray Franz's book. The other person was baptized when only six years old and was a Gilead student. At 75 years old he is to "locked in." to leave.

is note said. "Jehovah is not behind in creating the paradise and his 9,000,000 followers will soon be joined by 20 to 50 billion people that will be Resurrection in the next 1,000 years." If that isn't a scary though, I don't know what is.

So, I guess with their god killing off a billions people at Armageddon is of little importance, if one looks at the big picture.

Thank god (no pun intended) that the JoHos are pacifist! They don't seem to mind that their god that has no problem killing off billions of people yet they can't physically hurt anybody!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I'm wondering why you chose that title, because to me this is the type of title that could perhaps spark the curiosity of a non - JW, though they are generally not interested in anything JW.

For a JW though, that title probably comes across as hyperbolic especially on a bright red background. Just think it will be a hurdle on getting a JW to even open it.

Even to me when i first looked at the cover, i had the same gut feeling I have when I see those outlandish-hard to believe covers of the national enquirer at the supermarket register.

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

The title is not striking, I still am non the wise to what the book is about. That is my way of constructive criticism.

Whenever you attack the JWs, you will be attacked for it. These people are brainwashed, deceived and most are unwilling to hear truth. When you tell someone who is deceived that they are "wrong", or "false", it grieves them inside. When you present the truth to those who are living in a bubble, they don't want to leave the bubble, but rather shout from inside the bubble telling you that you are wrong... Even though they cannot defend what you are showing them.

The JWs think that when you are showing them their own errors, they are being persecuted, but on the contrary, they don't understand the difference between persecution and exposing them for false teachers, Deceivers and wolves in sheep's clothing.

I get hate mail a lot for preaching against them, it's just normal. You may wake up some, or you may just antagonise them further to remain in their bubble.. at the end of the day, you can only sow the seed and see how it grows.

• hybridous
    hybridous

The flack is heaviest over the most sensitive targets.

You get hate mail because JWs are great at hating (not so good at loving - sorry, Jesus!).

Keep doing what you're doing. I'd like to read your book.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i bought--and read--your book. i had thought of sending it to my daughters husband. why waste a postage stamp? only spoke to the arrogant arse hole once---that was 12 years ago.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Thank you all.

All of the above comments are true. I did like JW Answers the best however. I'm of not surprised. If some one had sent this book to me at 19 years old I too would have destroyed it. Of course the information will trigger all kinds of emotions.

My target audience is non JWs and PIMOs and POMIs. As for the Nazis JWs I can only hope to plant a seed.

NB

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So let me get this straight. 2 jws spent money buying your book only to send it back to you?!

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

No I sent out about 15 books to JWs (ex-friends and family including my ex-wife) and then called some of them up after they got the books.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Hehe I love it Keith, you rock !

Cheers brother !

• zeb
    zeb

"So some one hates you, good. It means you stood for something."-- Churchill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit