by Tahoe 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thanks!

Seems the seller never got the memo!

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101981484

• Biahi
    Biahi

Beth Sarim…he was very creepy. Used to show up at my house, uninvited, with a bottle of wine. Telling me things like, “I’m not circumcised, but I pull that skin back every day, and wash myself.” 🤮

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Biahi,,,creepy. Very creepy.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Maybe this Borganization will be shut down someday soon.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Biahi - I hope you are a female!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    was very creepy. Used to show up at my house, uninvited, with a bottle of wine. Telling me things like "Im not circumcised, but I pull that skin back every day, and wash myself.” 🤮

Oh Lord....where do they find these perverts...🤦🏻‍♀️

Tahoe May be interesting to rifle through some of that old Watchtower paperwork...perhaps some old tracts and books/elder manuals?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I am female…and I could tell you more creepy elder stories. These men are NOT godly.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Yes, I can quite agree that there must be many more creepy elder stories.

Reminded me that some years ago a sister I have been lifelong friends with confided in me that an elder I thought was a good guy was actually quite a creep.

He visited her when she was ill and when he knew her husband was at work.After some chit chat he then started stroking her hand and said if there was anything he could do for her spiritually,or physically he would oblige.

She told him to leave immediately.

Within a couple of years he ran off with another sister in the hall he was 'shepherding' through difficulties in her life..

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I thought this was Gods spirit directed organization

Such a baseless , unproven claim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit