Elder’s House is on the Market….let’s peek into his bedroom

by Tahoe 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Tahoe
  • Tahoe
    Tahoe

Sorry, unable to post pictures for some reason. Maybe I'm in a timeout.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tahoe:

That's ok, we will get those pictures sooner or later. I wonder if he is selling his house to pioneer like they did in the old days. You know, the big "A" is just around the corner!

Grandpa!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Or sell his house and give his money to the borg.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

I give up lol

• Biahi
    Biahi

I had a creepy elder after me, he was married. Turns out he had mirrors on his ceiling in his bedroom. 😂🙄

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Just post the Zillow listing. It'll have all the pictures.

Several Elduhzzz and their families left south central PA region years ago, and popped up in the Carolina's running real estate flipping business and related. And like, it was a consorted effort. Several of them, with their families did this around the same time. They're doing well, living like Kings.

At the time, I wondered what the hell was going on. Later, all the CSA abuse and cover-up stuff came to light around here, and it hit me: These were mostly good men, they saw this shit going down, and decided to get the hell outta here for greener pastures. Can't say I blame them. Too bad they didn't leave the cult entirely.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Biahi:

Thats creepy.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

The smart ones are following what the society does and not what they say. Further education, real estate flipping and investing in the world having vaults full of silver bullion bars, as they know there is no end coming as the say. The big wigs at Bethel know this and plan accordingly.

Many Elders and other also know the GB are lying and they are doing what the organisation does and ignoring what they say to do.

• Tahoe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit