All KH Bank accounts to close and all received contributions sent directly to the WT

by James Jack 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
    hoser

The watchtower could go back to what they did before. Charge for literature, pay the taxes to the government like the bible tells them to. Somehow they felt that they didn’t have to follow the law and ended up giving the literature away for free hoping that people would (lol) donate for it.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Hoser, once again we have a 20/20 rear view of WTC’s overestimation of their worth. At Bethel, before they transitioned to the donation arrangement, they discussed online distribution of literature for free but key men said that they could not give it away free. When reminded that they “received free” they looked shocked, as if it was understood that they must be paid for the food they would distribute. That attitude has been their undoing. They still feel that the Pubs OWE them a living.

• hoser
    hoser

In Canada it was about goods and services tax (GST). They didn’t want to register or pay it. They could have sold as an all in price and kept it simple for the publishers. They had captive sales. The publishers paid for the magazines whether they placed them with householders or not.

The watchtower organization has “the government is out to get us” arrogant attitude. They could have just collected and remitted the gst and kept the revenue stream from selling literature to the publishers. It was also a win for the publishers as they could count as placements all of the magazines they purchased even if some ended up being given for free.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

GB don't have any education. They have probably gotten involved in business deals and other things tru the year's they don't understand and got organisation heavy into debt. I bet it's were money going

• hoser
    hoser

Hellothere:

It’s easy to squander other peoples money.

• backstreets
    backstreets

I'm sorry, WTC?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

World Trade Center.

Just kidding... WatchTower Corp.

• fulano
    fulano

No offence Thomas More, but the steps in your thesis do not even exist in many countries, like certified cheques, what is that?.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

https://youtu.be/AqCxpSMoBUM

Hi everyone, that particular letter refers to Spain - my apologies I didn’t realise that I hadn’t specified that in my video until after I’d uploaded it. I did a livestream with Jexit 2020 where we discussed that letter and how that fits into what’s going on in the other countries. As far as I am aware, the Australian branch has not amalgamated - yet - but as discussed in jexits livestream, I believe it’s only a matter of time ❤️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim to answer your question: The Organization absolutely do not trust ordinary Jehovah's witnesses and I know this because Gerrit Losche outright said JWs ONLY FULLY trust Jesus & the faithful slave, yet only somewhat trust their JW 'brothers and sisters'.

What?!?! Seriously…..when did he say that? omg, I was a naive a x way to trusting/believing JW 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit