Mr. Minimus, how do you feel?

by AbelJohn 70 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@JW GoneBad:

Sure. You still playing your Xmas music?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Mr. Minimus, how do you feel? - I'm sure Minimus will be just fine.

If you want to see grown-ass adults seriously losing their shit, you should've watched all the people in 2016, crying that Trump won, lol.

BTW, Trump may be on his way out, but 'Trumpism' is alive and healthy. Approx. 70 million of your countrymen voted Trump. And they're not going anywhere. They'll be behind a better, younger, more articulate candidate in four years' time.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Pale, you evidently(™) didn't read all of the replies.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Excellent. Can you send me some links [of Trump denouncing white supremacists] ? - yeah, sure, no problem …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R6hxPYWD50

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

People hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Biden is left?

Again, why are you focusing on people? Focus on policy. Yes - he is moving ever leftward.

"wasn’t articulate" is a massive understatement. I've never seen or heard Donald say a single sentence without interrupting himself. Biden doesn't do THAT. (Not that I'm a Biden supporter either by the way). But I agree, being able to formulate a sentence isnt the deciding factor in choosing the leader of a country.

You are not serious. You are trying to focus on Trump's speech patterns and saying he is "unable to formulate a sentence". You are still in the TDS "yo-mama" insult area. You really aren't serious. You skipped over the most important part of my comment, and jumped right back to talking about how Trump talks - but if you were really being serious, you would drop on account of Biden not being much better.

No? What was he doing?

Again, this has been beaten to death. Just a little bit of research, and you would see Trump mocking all sorts of people that way (exact same hand gestures and expressions). He did it to indicate exasperation. He sometimes applied it to himself. You aren't serious. Ten minutes away from CNN and you could have seen this.

Except, he did. If an old man brags about grabbing your genitals without permission you'd be ok with that?

Again, READ the quote. Just read the "grab em" quote. In context, without the news. When you come across the words "they let you", read them again. And again, until you realize you are not being serious. If you were serious, you would shut off CNN for good. Same for Fox.

Careful now, women "WANT it and volunteers it"? Did the women in he grabbed volunteer their vaginas to be grabbed? If it was without permission would you defend that anyway?

If it is without permission, no. See, that is the difference between Clinton and Monica vs Clinton and Paula Jones. Monica was A-OK being used as a human humidor. I have zero problem with that. None. Paula, not so much. If women let powerful, rich men "grab em", why should I care?

Let's see - did I leave anything out? Mexicans == Rapists. Yet another example of just looking at the quote in context. He did not call Mexican's rapists in general.

Oh yeah:

Excellent. Can you send me some links?

Really? Really? No.

LUHE has already posted a linked to a Crower video. He confronts people like you (you know, the "serious" and objective kind willing to listen), and as they are presented with more and more evidence their view is based on media lies, they can't seem to take it.

If you go to YouTube right now... type in "Trump denies white supremacy", you literally get pages of compilations, some over 3 forking years old! If you are serious - you need to ask yourself:

"Why the fuck do I think Trump never denied white supremacy? After all, I'm looking at YEARS AND YEARS of examples of him doing just that? I watched CNN tell me for 4 years that he just doesn't want to deny white supremacy, yet it seems like he's been doing it all along. Maybe, just maybe, they are lying to me about pretty much everything else."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Can someone seriously explain to me what the appeal of Trump is/was? - here's an article from Candace Owens, a black woman who supported Trump …

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8925041/CANDACE-OWENS-does-young-black-woman-like-Donald.html

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I think Joe Biden is a white supremist as well as a racist. My evidence? Biden said, to a Black man no less, "If you have a problem figuring out if you are for me or Trump, you ain't black!" A white man telling a Black man he isn't smart enough to figure out who he supports? A white man telling a Black man how to vote? That is the definition of white supremacy.

Biden is also a racist. While talking to a Latina reporter, Biden said, "What y'all know, but what most people don't know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community." This is the typical statement construction of a racist. They act like they are taking someone into confidence - "what y'all know, but what most people don't know" - and then make the racist comment so it appears there is agreement. Try it. "What you know, but most people don't know, is (insert target here such as Blacks, Hispanics, Natives, Jews, LGBTQ, etc) people are (insert trait here such as lazy, crooks, drunks, drug addicts, stupid, etc). A white supremist/racist trait Biden demonstrated in both of these incidents is dumbing down his language while speaking to a person of color by saying "y'all" and "aint," hardly the way a white, educated lawyer speaks while addressing other white people.

These are just two example from the last couple of months. Biden has decades of such statements that prove he is not a real friend of any minority community. Now Joe Biden, a true white supremist and racist, is headed for the White House. If you voted for Biden, it is what you wanted.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

He wants to address "systemic racism". In other words, all races don't seem to be doing same. Let's fix this "equity" problem by implementing racial discrimination and policies that disadvantage some racial groups (white, asian). You know, knock anyone doing well down a peg or two because they are white. YAY Justice!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Although he lack charisma and articulation, it's ok because a world leader doesn't need those traits.

And you blokes offer up Boris Johnson on the world scene as "charismatic"?

He only grabs the vaginas of those who offer them.

He only brags about grabbing vaginas -- in a private conversation with another guy. I'd call it "dick measuring". Yes it's juvenile and maybe misogynistic. And you've probably done it, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit