Mr. Minimus, how do you feel?

by AbelJohn 70 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I just saw this. Magnum expressed my feelings perfectly!!! Life goes on. I think Trump was robbed and if it goes by the Supreme, it will be the final arbiter.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Magnum this is not a personal attack lol: I'm refering to BLM and other issues no one else seems to have an issue with but the USA does. The other places in Europe did away with old government after WWII. But to each their own.

• Magnum
    Magnum

HowTheBibleWasCreated, no problem. I just have strong feelings about peace & love "enlightenment". That could only work in a perfect world with no meanies or bullies.

• waton
    waton
    It's not about favorites.

M, true, but personalities do matter. I actually feel sorry for Biden, now that the vice president elect will have him to smirk at, instead of Pence. he, Potus, pales in comparison to her.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Mr. Minimus, how do you feel?

Why do you assume gender with the title “Mr”, you bigot?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

So is it all over now ?

Whats for dinner?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@stan: Tonight, for me, Salmon.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Not going to lie, I am not happy about this at all. Basically my taxes are going to go through the mother... fucking... roof. I do very very well for myself and my assets are being accumulated for my children when I pass. I am disgusted that my tax dollars are going to be taking from my family and used to support some of the 11,000,000 illegal immigrants and DACA kids who have done nothing to deserve the wealth that I have worked so hard for.

I currently employee nearly half a town, and I do not pay a shit ton of federal taxes because I employee alot of people and allow them to stop sucking at the teat of the government. Why should I be punished? Why should my children be punished and have the hard unearned wealth of their black father redistributed to people who broke the law coming here.

Ultimately they will still be well off, my quality of life will still be as expected andwe will able to do the things we want, but now my money is going to criminals who should have stayed in their own countries and fought to improve them.

I just cant wait to see the crying faces of middle class families and working class black women who voted this idiot in as their schools degrade with the influx of illegals, higher gas prices, Obumacare really only helping welfare recipients as the struggle to make money because Bidumb locks down the country again.

The lower-middle class in this country seems to be packed full of dullards who would rather help others than help themselves.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I voted for Trump. I wanted Dems to lose. I don't like Trump, but I liked his policies.

There is a lesson to learn for republicans on this. Don't vote for entertainment. You don't need a president that talks shit all the time, and is essential a walking buffoon. It doesn't work. Vote for a candidate that is more polished, and will still stand for the policies that you like. The majority of the country doesn't know jack shit about issue or policies, so the little they see is just personality.

Yes it worked against Hillary, because she is even less likeable than Trump. But against Biden it was a mountain too big to climb. Biden is wise to the game and he is been in politics forever and he knows what people want to hear, and predictably Americans fell for the sugar words.

Next primaries keep that in mind and focus less on entertainment value.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Vote for a candidate that is more polished, and will still stand for the policies that you like.

The problem here is that “polished” = “establishment”. The polished candidates have very little hope of actually doing anything because they are entrenched. Everyone would like to hope that could change, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit