Mr. Minimus, how do you feel?

by AbelJohn 70 Replies latest jw friends

• RickJones
    RickJones

Politicians are evaluated upon their performance over a extended period of time.

The recent virus pandemic was a critical issue to where people were looking for support, direction and guidance.

Trump seemed to have failed upon this one current event in the eyes of the public and it quite possibly cost him getting reelected.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's really great to see all the support the Donald seems to have here on this forum...cause he's going to continue to need it! The word is out that Melania is about to dump the Trump marriage. She currently is focusing on getting her hands on as much of his assets she's entitled to...then she plans on ditching him. Makes one wonder if she even voted for him...I doubt it!

• millie210
    millie210

You do know she is equally rich in her own right from her own businesses don't you?

Besides, what does whether they stay married or not have to do with the fact that the country needs and was benefitting from his business acumen?

I dont understand the pearl-clutching.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018
    • The word is out that Melania is about to dump the Trump marriage. She currently is focusing on getting her hands on as much of his assets she's entitled to...then she plans on ditching him. Makes one wonder if she even voted for him...I doubt it!

Really?!? Five days after the election and Melania is doing all of that? I wonder, and this is an honest question, do Leftists masturbate while fantasizing about Melania Trump? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The word is out that Melania is about to dump the Trump marriage.

Oooops, someone is taking the National Enquirer a bit too seriously... Or possibly watching CNN. Same difference at this point.

• AbelJohn
    AbelJohn

Why do you assume gender with the title “Mr”, you bigot? - MeanMrMustard

I think you are highly favored on this site Miss Mustard or you would've been removed quite some time ago, since about a few days or week ago I believe it was Minimus (male or female) asking someone to remember the rules of posting here.

• AbelJohn
    AbelJohn

But I understand your frustration, your candidate is history starting January 20 of next year. But as it has been pointed out here about remembering the rules, is it okay for you to call me a bigot because I assumed someone's gender? If I go back a few days to one of my posts, someone call Kamala Harris, Camel, guess you need to read the rules of posting again!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I think you are highly favored on this site Miss Mustard or you would've been removed quite some time ago, since about a few days or week ago I believe it was Minimus (male or female) asking someone to remember the rules of posting here.

*sigh*

Perhaps you don’t quite know me well enough to understand. You should down vote my post. You SHOULD think it’s a violation of the rules. You definitely SHOULD feel revolted by it.

But if you voted for Biden, you voted FOR that ideology.

You aren’t really a bigot. But what does that matter when you have woke culture breathing down your neck? Are you looking for that change of pace?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Can y'all Trumpsters not take a lesson from Rodney King who had just gotten the crap beatin out of him, when he said:

'Can we all now just get along!' :smile: :smile:

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I just noticed your second follow-up:

But I understand your frustration, your candidate is history starting January 20 of next year.

Meh. Like I’ve said on other threads - I’ll live. You won’t see me out burning cities with a pink pissy hat, looting target (because that’s the way to deal with loss and anger, right?)There will be more gridlock. It wasn’t about the candidate. Good lord, why do people focus on the person?

But as it has been pointed out here about remembering the rules, is it okay for you to call me a bigot because I assumed someone's gender?

I don’t think it’s OK. But hey, I didn’t vote for that sort of behavior. Maybe you did, if you voted for Biden. But you said you were looking forward to a change of pace. I thought you would appreciate it. You know, as a reminder of your own natural sexism. You should look on it as a privilege to do the hard work to extract that unconscious bigotry out of your personality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit