Serial killer JW hopes to go to heaven soon.

by Lost in the fog 23 Replies latest social current

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He’s been baptised. He is a witness. The reporter typically didn’t understand the difference between paradise and heaven. Sutcliffe means that there will be a resurrection for the “righteous and the unrighteousness”. The doltish reporter assumes that means heaven.

• RickJones
    RickJones

He’s been baptized.

How do you know that Dio ?

• justme
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Heaven or a ressurection, or neither...... He will find out ASAP .

"Peter Sutcliffe, the serial killer known as the Yorkshire Ripper, has died in hospital, a Prison Service spokesman said."

As reported in U K Guardian newspaper today .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

So..i was wrong..there is a god after all.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

When the GB speak of people being mentally sick who claim to be anointed, I’m sure this is the type they are speaking of.

And then they label all the apostates as mentally diseased. It’s amazing they are so qualified to diagnose all of our mental health without even knowing us, they are so much like God! 🤮

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We should be remembering and respecting his thirteen victims.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The sad thing is that a number of theses poor ladies need not have died, the Yorkshire Police's investigation was the most inept of recent years. I do hope that lessons have been learned.

• Steel
    Steel

The pathetic part is all he thinks now is he gave all those poor girls a trip to paradise earth without having to do all the hard work.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

His death from Covid has been reported.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit