Serial killer JW hopes to go to heaven soon.

by Lost in the fog 23 Replies latest social current

• Matty
    Matty

Not just the women he murdered, but many of Peter Sutcliffe’s victims survived their horrific ordeal and are still around today. As far as I know, none of them are Jehovah’s Witnesses. So let me throw something in here that is 100% in keeping with Witness doctrine: Come Armageddon, these victims of Sutcliffe’s will be destroyed at Armageddon, for the apparent sin of not being a Jehovah’s Witness, whereas Peter Sutcliffe will be resurrected in a paradise earth. Maybe that’s something for the average JW to mull over and try to rationalize.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't know if heaven exists or not.

But what I do know is that Peter Sutcliffe (aka the 'Yorkshire Ripper') is taking a well-deserved dirt-nap.

It's a pity he didn't die decades ago, TBH ...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

So..to recap watchtower teachings.

If sutcliffe had never got the jw message....and recently died..he will get a resurrection..right ?

But sutcliffe did get the message..and got baptised..and recently died..so he will get a resurrection..right ?

Either way..he will get to meet his victims when they too are resurrected. I wonder if they will forgive him ?

It begs the question..why become a jw ?

On the other hand..if he had carried on living a bit longer..but not become a jw..he would be killed at armageddon..right ?

Please note the above watchtower teachings are subject to change without notice if new light is received.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm not sure about the "heaven" part of it all, but I think it a good idea to expedite his departure.

US death row prisoners try to escape torturous lethal injections

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit