Serial killer JW hopes to go to heaven soon.

by Lost in the fog 23 Replies latest social current

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Guess that is the sort of person being attracted to the truth these days!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/yorkshire-ripper-peter-sutcliffe-thinks-22976938

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

He can join Tony and Steve and the others in murdering billions of innocent men women and children and have a psycho grin on their faces while they do it

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Does he claim to be one of the annointed then?

I really hope this gets widespread publicity.

What a fine witness !

• RickJones
    RickJones

According to Jehovah Witness teachings this could be true if he repented his sins and got baptized.

Sutcliffe wouldn't be the only serial murderer who found Jesus while locked up in prison.

Hitler could do the same .

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"attracted to the ...." WHAAAAT ! please do not use Cult Mind Control words or phrases on here, it really does annoy.

I know you are still attending, so the phrases and words are drummed in to you, but try not to actually use them on here. "The truth" FFS.

Strange to think that the JW who was trying to indoctrinate Sutcliffe would have got some Kudos from other JW's for going in to the prison to preach to him, and yet, obviously not a very good job was made of it !

It is possible of course that the Reporter misunderstood JW Doctrine.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Peter Sutcliffe started studying with J W during his years at Broadmoor high security hospital for the criminally insane. I know the local dubs go in there to preach and a local elder confirmed his involvement. The media later reported that he had been baptized. Well, welcome Bro Sutcliffe!

After that though he was pronounced no longer insane and moved to a regular prison to continue his life sentence.

I dont know if the Witnesses kept seeing him after that , maybe not? Or maybe Phizzy is right and the paper got the wrong end of the stick.

Either way nobody will shed any tears when he snuffs it.

• RickJones
    RickJones

The article doesn't say how deeply involved he got into the religion ie. baptized etc.

A lot of prisoners take up Christianity to help them get paroled .

He may have just read Watchtower magazines and considered himself converted.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hitler could do the same

Didn't he ... die?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

"The source added Sutcliffe believed all Jehovah’s Witnesses are guaranteed a place in heaven regardless of their past." This must be new light or he is not entirely instructed in "accurate knowledge"

• RickJones
    RickJones

If he came out saying he's one of the annoited we can conclude he is criminally insane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit