PROOF Mormons have the truth

by neat blue dog 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Their “missionaries” at least give the appearance of genuinely trying to reach people.

This contrasts greatly with what you see from most JWs, who very much convey the impression of people who are just going through the motions. (And all that matters is that column on the Monthly Report form labelled “Hours”.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    This contrasts greatly with what you see from most JWs, who very much convey the impression of people who are just going through the motions.

It's easier to have energy for something when it's a temporary "mission". JWs have to do it every week until they die, therefore the pioneer walk.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang
    Particularly when the goal posts keep shifting!
  • Hellothere
    Hellothere

Think Mormon have done things in a more "biblical way". Choosing people that probably are in a healthy state of mind and body. Pairing them, training them, send them as missionaries abroad. Seems more like Jesus approach. Watchtower cooperation done things more like a American cooperation would do things. Main goal is cover district as soon as possible and statistics end of year. So you send everyone out d2d. People that have anxiety, depression, shy, hate preaching or have mental problems or just crappy personalities. No wonder most JWs you see preaching dont have any joy.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The goalposts will always be pushed back and the Borg will gaslight the followers for putting too much stock in their "hopes".

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Proof Mormons have the 'truth'

JWs have the 'truth'

I never heard any of these groups claiming to be 'false'.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It just goes to prove having a better education doesn`t mean your going to be more intelligent .

It just means your going to be a more educated twit.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What I got from the LDS quote was the similarity to a JW statement. They both use theBible , both anticipate the Kingdom and use the scriptures to show how their organisation is fulfilling prophecy. Easy if you know how.......

I have enjoyed talking with Mormons. I found them to be decent people and sincere in their faith. I certainly don’t agree with it though.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LDS and WT followers use the same "loaded-language"

Things like "bible-based", "bible-understanding".

"Truth" ''bible-knowledge"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dog’s quote in the OP reads like it could have come straight from Bethel’s writing dept. 😄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit