Separating children at the border....

by mikeflood 19 Replies latest social current

• blownaway
    blownaway

The fact is Trump is playing the long game of chess while the press is on the checkers board. The prohibits Trumps executive order. So he writhes a exc. order that will be over turned by the court and it will show how the left is not about separation but open boarders.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Flipper: I support Trump when I agree with him. I don’t always agree with him, but I do on lots of issues.

Can you explain to me how he is being dominating, controlling and uncaring towards me personally? Because that’s what the governing body does to their “followers.” How is Trump doing that to me, someone you would probably classify as a “follower”?

• blownaway
    blownaway

These are illegals who want to cross the boarder illegally. Its a crime and needs to be treated as such. Send their asses home. I would keep them together make the whole family work dong menial labor to pay for the trip.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    BLOWNAWAY These are illegals who want to cross the boarder illegally. Its a crime and needs to be treated as such. Send their asses home. I would keep them together make the whole family work dong menial labor to pay for the trip

Oooo it's so illegal!! How dare they!!

Listen I'd break the so called" law" of boarders in a heartbeat if it meant a better life for my kids.

Some how I don't think "menial" work is going to be much of a deterrent since their whole lives consist of doing "menial" work from 9 to 90.

How did you or your ancestors get in to the US? I think thou dost protest too much

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    Every time I read a Trump's supporter explanation of what he really meant, it sounds so much like a JW excusing the GB.

Doesn't the wtbts separate children from their parents and grandparents? Shun them apostate kids and treat them like dog turds!

At least Trump's separation plan doesn't cause the parents to hate their kids!

just saying!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Every time I read a Trump's supporter explanation of what he really meant, it sounds so much like a JW excusing the GB.

Exactly.... what does that tell you?

Something is wrong when you begin defending something or someone based on group association, or an ideology. We know this is true, because if the same person -- Trump had somehow ran and won as a democrat, all of these cult followers we see on this board, will be having a field day with Trump.

Time to wake up drones

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

"Trump Supporter" is an epithet for the weak minded who try to "win" discussions by trying to morally elevate themselves by making whoever is disagreeing with them seem not as virtuous as them. Its the ultimate "I have no decent point to make so let me hit this straw man" move.

I don't care who the freaking president is, I support policy, the god damn function of the president is not a king, not a dictator, simply someone who is the executive of the peoples office, somewhere along the line you knuckleheads have elevated the person that holds this office to some god-king over the masses. Talk about delusional.

Like if I argue about this immigration thing, Trump has not defined my views on it whatsoever. And I or anyone else who would defend him are usually doing so against a wave of irrational, emotionally charged, crybabies who literally blame this asshole for everything.

Trump does something bad, say its bad, he does something good, you aren't in a cult if you agree. But if he doesn't do anything good or bad, don't lose your sanity trying to make up something bad.

JWS, GB, yea they have negatives we all know pretty well, I am not going to make things up and blame them for every woe in society.

"Trump supporter" can now include someone talking about something he's probably not even talked about, but it doesn't check the leftist dogma checklist. Its forbidden speech, ooooo the unbeliever, lets shame and shun them for not agreeing. Don't know if radical leftism is a cult or not, but the group think is definitely staggering

• minimus
    minimus

It’s funny how snowflakes demonize those who disagree with them. They sound just like zealot Witnesses who beat down on anyone that questions their view.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This is like the 10 thread on this topic...

• out4good4
    out4good4
    if the same person -- Trump had somehow ran and won as a democrat, all of these cult followers we see on this board, will be having a field day with Trump.
    Time to wake up drones

Let me buy you a beer......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit