An upcoming Watchtower article saying if people Pioneer Jehovah will provide!

by LongHairGal 33 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

we can be sure that Jehovah will provide for us.

Oh but they CAN be sure they will be provided for! I was told the Gee-HO'-Vuh provides by means of the "hope" for the new world. People who are not JW's don't have any hope, so they are overwhelmed by things like getting older with no job, no savings, no old age pension, no insurance, no home and so on.

I may just tell them to use hope to pay their bills, use hope to eat, use hope to keep warm in the winter, and maybe just maybe if they have a car that runs they can use hope to pay for fuel. They get nothing from me!

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

So stop seeking what you will eat and what you will drink, and stop being in anxious suspense;+

When STOP does not actually mean STOP. What makes one anxious or the degree of anxiousness vary from person to person.

I was studying the way hawks operate during the dry seasons here and you cannot help but see how they toil and try hard every day to feed daily on chickens as they repeatedly try to get this chickens that are protected by the hen.

Compare this to

Consider how the lilies grow: They neither toil nor spin; but I tell you that not even Solʹo·mon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.+

Observe intently the birds of heaven;+ they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth more than they are?

Reality tells us all of these creatures in one way or the other toil and spin

STOP does not actually mean STOP

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DAVROS:

What you brought out is precisely why I am GLAD I am no longer in the JW religion. I have No intention of being a sitting duck targeted to give money to irresponsible people who never worked.

I would not do this even if I HADN’T been shunned for having a full-time job!

It is sad though about all the many Witnesses over the years who fell for this great big Con that they didn’t have to work hard, plan and save for retirement like normal people do. If I had also fallen for this, what predicament would I be in today??

They were led to believe they were somehow going to escape this responsibility (like they were going to ‘escape’ death and waltz into the ‘New System’)..I’m sorry, but I’d run from them. In fact, I would never go anywhere I was walking a gauntlet of panhandlers and needy with their hands out.

Brothers with businesses (and the religion they slaved for) are going to have to help them somehow!..Good luck!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Longhairgal- This is my feelings to. The"Brother" where he'll bent on discouraging any higher education or career growth. Yet their children got everything. I did not see where handing out magazines was going to enrich my life or anyone's life for that matter. I'm glad I followed my gut. Many who followed Watchtower are stuck in bad financial problems. Not me. They should not come crying to me for help when they looked down on me. I was being responsible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit